Charles Reaves

utvol0427

Bring back post junkies!!
Take it for what it's worth, but according to Dave Hooker's article today in the KNS, we are currently leading for DB Charles Reaves from Georgia. His dad is a UT fan and he has grown up as a UT fan. His Rivals profile doesn't even have us listed as one of his schools he is considering.

Charles Reaves - Football Recruiting

Jabari Davis a.k.a. Twinkle Toes a.k.a. Peaches was one of the biggest bust to come through here in quite awhile. I can remember when he came in everyone said he could be the next Jamal.

Jabari Davis a.k.a. Twinkle Toes a.k.a. Peaches was one of the biggest bust to come through here in quite awhile. I can remember when he came in everyone said he could be the next Jamal.

He got buried on the depth chart quick didn't he?

My posts actually have some creativity on the occasional bash of Haystack. TVA's threads have been rather lacking lately.. But he'll come up with some good bait sooner or later.

Because hatvol does.

Actually, I started Haystack... He has reffered to him as "Hayseed". You can ask him to clarify it.. My thread about Jim Rome earlier proves that. He then called him Haystack later in the thread.. Nice try tidwell.. But he has always called him Hayseed. Haystack is an overweight white trash rapper who compares to Fulmer quite nicely..

I've seen him refer to Fulmer as "Haystacks" (plural) for quite some time...

I've been a member here for a month and I have only seen him use "Hayseed." I'll ask him, but I've never seen him use the term Haystack. As I said, he's overweight and incompetent just like the rapper. Haystacks in the plural form is an entirely different comparison if he has indeed called him that before today.

Actually, I started Haystack... He has reffered to him as "Hayseed". You can ask him to clarify it.. My thread about Jim Rome earlier proves that. He then called him Haystack later in the thread.. Nice try tidwell.. But he has always called him Hayseed. Haystack is an overweight white trash rapper who compares to Fulmer quite nicely..
Saved forever in case someone tries to backtrack.

VN Store

Back