Charles Barkley Dissing Bulldog Women

Chuck has said worse about women in San Antonio.

Clearly he’s never been to a UGA home game or FL-GA game in warm weather.

As much as I hate UGA football, their coeds bring it.
I saw your comment about Maria Taylor, her picture. Today is the Lord's day, and I ain't gonna fight after church. That said, you meet me after school tomorrow, or at lunch! I done called dibs a long time ago!🤣

I saw your comment about Maria Taylor, her picture. Today is the Lord's day, and I ain't gonna fight after church. That said, you meet me after school tomorrow, or at lunch! I done called dibs a long time ago!🤣

Yeah she’s worth taking a potential ass whipping for.

If she knew I existed and was ready to fight for her is another issue altogether. 😂

I magnified your post to see if the font was black for some shade of dark blue.

If you’re joking, well played.

If you’re serious, you need to travel to more SEC venues.
. Lol I passed out last nite before I could add to my post to say I was joking. We all know it’s Ole Miss and everybody else. I’m def bias to Tennessee girls but I will give some big props to your Gators there are a ton of good looking women at Florida.

. Lol I passed out last nite before I could add to my post to say I was joking. We all know it’s Ole Miss and everybody else. I’m def bias to Tennessee girls but I will give some big props to your Gators there are a ton of good looking women at Florida.

Whew 😬

For a second there I thought you liked them a bit on the hefty side, which is totally cool.

In my travels, you’re right...everyone’s coeds are playing second to Ole Miss.

Ours are definitely in the upper echelon.

Sleeper school? UCF...trust me on that.

Whew 😬

For a second there I thought you liked them a bit on the hefty side, which is totally cool.

Well with eleventy billion students like UCF has the volume just has to be there.

Also I'm sure they've got a lot of Latinas. Just my style.

Reactions: Nooga
Well with eleventy billion students like UCF has the volume just has to be there.

Also I'm sure they've got a lot of Latinas. Just my style.
There plenty there but if you are looking for the prime latin women come on down south to Miami or FAU or FIU....If that don't get your blood running then nothing will!

I’ve been to Auburn for a baseball weekend. I don’t recall seeing an attractive woman there all weekend.

Reactions: Godfatha
Whew 😬

Can confirm that this is most definitely true.

My brother in law is an Ole Miss grad. He’s wise enough to say, in his opinion... the hottest girls are at ETSU haha.

Reactions: Plecoptera
There are great looking women all over schools in the South. It really doesn’t make a difference where you go. The SEC and the PAC 12 probably lead in that department, but there is no drop at all at an SEC school.

VN Store

Back