Charges Dropped in the Jussie Smollett Case

Then dont make statements that fall closer to absolute without all the information?

I agree with your statement on justice as it stands now.
My original statement was "you have to suspect police misconduct". There was nothing absolute about it. That hasn't even been ruled out. The only questions that need answered is what happened to created this miscarriage of justice. I'm not at all happy about any of this. I'm disgusted with what Jussie is accused of doing.

My original statement was "you have to suspect police misconduct". There was nothing absolute about it. That hasn't even been ruled out. The only questions that need answered is what happened to created this miscarriage of justice. I'm not at all happy about any of this. I'm disgusted with what Jussie is accused of doing.
You cant even quote yourself correctly let alone what I wrote. lol.

lol Don't call out Mick everyone, it will be considered "act[ing] a fool".
You're just having trouble recognizing my thoughts on this. It's not different than most people that post here and probably inline with your own thoughts.

You're just having trouble recognizing my thoughts on this. It's not different than most people that post here and probably inline with your own thoughts.
No sir. I dont care what your opinion is now. My issue with you is that despite knowingly not having all the facts, you still concluded that "You really have to suspect police misconduct". No Mick, you REALLY dont have to.

See the problem with our society right now is that we dont WAIT for the facts before coming to a conclusion. We dont WAIT to see both sides to the story. Kavanaugh was an example of a portion of society and, disgustingly enough, actual politicians making CONCLUSIONS after hearing just one side of the story but then taking it at face value without inquiry. THIS idea of guilty before proven innocent shows in your conclusion at the beginning of this thread. My message to you isnt where you end up but rather when you make your first conclusion, which was inexplicably absent of information bound to come out in time.

tl;dr
Stop making conclusions prior to knowing the facts then you won't have to back track. 👍

No sir. I dont care what your opinion is now. My issue with you is that despite knowingly not having all the facts, you still concluded that "You really have to suspect police misconduct". No Mick, you REALLY dont have to.

See the problem with our society right now is that we dont WAIT for the facts before coming to a conclusion. We dont WAIT to see both sides to the story. Kavanaugh was an example of a portion of society and, disgustingly enough, actual politicians making CONCLUSIONS after hearing just one side of the story but then taking it at face value without inquiry. THIS idea of guilty before proven innocent shows in your conclusion at the beginning of this thread. My message to you isnt where you end up but rather when you make your first conclusion, which was inexplicably absent of information bound to come out in time.

tl;dr
Stop making conclusions prior to knowing the facts then you won't have to back track. 👍
That's just it "your issue is with me". Glad I could trigger you just by posting. You're a sad individual.

That's just it "your issue is with me". Glad I could trigger you just by posting. You're a sad individual.
With you meaning on this topic but deflect, deflect and deflect from your mistakes instead of taking responsibility for your stupidity.

With you meaning on this topic but deflect, deflect and deflect from your mistakes instead of taking responsibility for your stupidity.
Let me recap your idiocy. I suspected police misconduct when the story broke charges were dropped. I didn't conclude anything but in your fit of being triggered by my post you make the conclusive statement that it wasn't police misconduct. Now I would like for you to show me where they concluded there wasn't any police misconduct.

Let me recap your idiocy. I suspected police misconduct when the story broke charges were dropped. I didn't conclude anything but in your fit of being triggered by my post you make the conclusive statement that it wasn't police misconduct. Now I would like for you to show me where they concluded there wasn't any police misconduct.
lol "I know you are but what am i?" classic mick 😂

Not a care in the world: Jussie Smollett laughs on Hawaii vacation with his family after having charges dropped over 'hoax' attack despite prosecutors saying he is guilty
Jussie Smollett was all smiles during a day at the beach in Hawaii on Wednesday as he enjoyed some down time with his family while the legal fallout from his sensational case raged on in Chicago.
The 36-year-old Empire actor was pictured laughing as he ate , talked to his sisters and unloaded a car with children's bags and towels for a fun-filled day out.

They were spotted at the Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park in Kailua on the Big Island.

12158412-6912729-image-m-19_1555005119194.jpg

Carefree Jussie Smollett laughs on Hawaii beach after having charges dropped | Daily Mail Online

So did it turn out that Obama, Oprah, Clinton, Holder, Comey, McCabe, and Brennan fixed the case, or what?

So did it turn out that Obama, Oprah, Clinton, Holder, Comey, McCabe, and Brennan fixed the case, or what?

Waiting on a special council to be appointed to find out. Definitely a lot to investigate and somebody definitely obstructed.

Waiting on a special council to be appointed to find out. Definitely a lot to investigate and somebody definitely obstructed.
Ohh. There’s been some obstruction.
He’s a example...

A Clinton appointee pleaded guilty to treason charges after she was indicted by a federal grand jury for colluding with foreign agents.

According to a Department of Justice’s press release, Candace Marie Claiborne, who worked under both Hillary and Bill Clinton, pleaded guilty to conspire to defraud the U.S. government, hide contact with foreign spies, obstruct an official trial, and make false statements to the FBI.

Clinton official pleads guilty to treason for China collusion

Ohh. There’s been some obstruction.
He’s a example...

A Clinton appointee pleaded guilty to treason charges after she was indicted by a federal grand jury for colluding with foreign agents.

According to a Department of Justice’s press release, Candace Marie Claiborne, who worked under both Hillary and Bill Clinton, pleaded guilty to conspire to defraud the U.S. government, hide contact with foreign spies, obstruct an official trial, and make false statements to the FBI.

Clinton official pleads guilty to treason for China collusion
Doesn't count.

VN Store

Back