Charges Dropped in the Jussie Smollett Case

I don't think this thread is going to go the way you think. You have already drawn the wrong conclusions. I did too but in light of this new information, you really have to suspect police misconduct.
What new information?

Well the Chicago PD is the most corrupt in the country, seems fitting. I suppose their looking for a couple racists now in MAGA hats.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
“After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case,” the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office stated in an email.

lol.

I don't think this thread is going to go the way you think. You have already drawn the wrong conclusions. I did too but in light of this new information, you really have to suspect police misconduct.
Cops claimed to have the check used to pay for bleach, the noose, etc. Unless they outright forged evidence, this seems like a deal where they really didn't want to spend a lot of resources prosecuting a case like this, so they just let it go. Just not worth the time to try and nail him on 16 felony counts over a fake hate crime where nobody was actually hurt (except Jussie scratching himself).

Well the Chicago PD is the most corrupt in the country, seems fitting. I suppose their looking for a couple racists now in MAGA hats.
Actually bssed on the Police Chief comments weeks ago he was angered so he probably not happy

VN Store

Back