Chaney speech at Knoxville QB club

Seriously, if we want this guy to be our OC for a long time something really needs to be done about his weight. He's a massive heart attack/stroke waiting to happen and these things often times happen with no warning.

Beyond football.. I have put on a little weight the last few years. Running about 25lbs heavier than I want and I feel that physically. I can't imagine how bad his body must feel. I know he is a bigger guy naturally but dang. Lose the weight so he can see his kids and grandkids grow-up yanno.

Just a simple question.. Has Volnation ever had a positive thread started without a smart-ass reply in the first 5 posts? I'll hang up and listen..

Positive? Did I miss something? The 2nd poster deserves all the criticism he gets for making a such a stupid statement..

Last edited:
Seriously, if we want this guy to be our OC for a long time something really needs to be done about his weight. He's a massive heart attack/stroke waiting to happen and these things often times happen with no warning.

Blasphemy!!

That is something akin to cutting Samson's hair and we all know how that turned out.

What I like most about Chaney isn't that I think he's the best OC in the SEC (which he is) it's that he wants to be here more than he wants to be anywhere else and there's virtually no concern about him leaving for a head coaching job.

With Pruitt being a defensive-minded head coach, it's essential to have stability on the offensive side. We've got that with Chaney and it needs to stay that way.

What I like most about Chaney isn't that I think he's the best OC in the SEC (which he is) it's that he wants to be here more than he wants to be anywhere else and there's virtually no concern about him leaving for a head coaching job.

With Pruitt being a defensive-minded head coach, it's essential to have stability on the offensive side. We've got that with Chaney and it needs to stay that way.
Excellent point.

Not necessarily a iron clad guarantee that he cant be bought but highly unlikely he takes anything remotely close to a lateral move...even for more money.

Excellent point.

Not necessarily a iron clad guarantee that he cant be bought but highly unlikely he takes anything remotely close to a lateral move...even for more money.
It'd be really hard for another school to pry him for an OC job anyway. Isn't he the nation's highest paid OC this year?

Good to see Chaney trending upward in the ❤️ s of VN. The pitchforks leftover from Pruitt and JG were definitely pointing his way, post BYU.
I love this place. The mood swings here make my darling wife seem stable by comparison.

VN Store

Back