Chances of getting Jauan Jennings autograph

Soooooooo back to my original question lol. What are the odds of me getting his autograph sat the Spring Game? Or is there a better way to go about it?
I might be completely wrong but didn’t they move the autograph/meet the players thing last year to a different day instead of before the spring game? If they have that before the spring game I’m sure you could get it easily you’d just be waiting in a line. It might be difficult to get it otherwise.

I'd be afraid of him asking how you got it. He probably remembers giving it to a little boy. You tell him you traded one of your 3 footballs signed by Peyton Manning for it, he might ask for it back.

What are the chances of getting Jauan Jennings autograph at the spring game?

I have one of his gloves he wore at the Hail mary UGA game. He tossed it to my buddy’s kid as he was leaving through the tunnel. I talked his son into trading it for an autographed Peyton Manning football. You can see the glove in my avatar. I’d like to get Jennings to sign it.

I honestly think it would pretty hard to do. If you can get it pulled off though please repost to show it off! That would go in a shadow box in my office.

This was an excellent trade IMO. Autographs are common . A unique piece of UT football history is not. I still have a piece of the goal post from the 1982 Bama game. I wouldn't trade it for any autograph.

You can buy an autographed ball all day long... There are only 2 of those gloves in the world.... I would say that he came out way ahead on that deal.

Reactions: 508mikey
This was an excellent trade IMO. Autographs are common . A unique piece of UT football history is not. I still have a piece of the goal post from the 1982 Bama game. I wouldn't trade it for any autograph.

th

best bet I guess Fan Appreciation Day at Neyland Stadium or contact this Ebay autograph seller and ask how he does it (he is a pretty nice guy to deal with and is in Knoxville) graphcity on eBay

I'd be afraid of him asking how you got it. He probably remembers giving it to a little boy. You tell him you traded one of your 3 footballs signed by Peyton Manning for it, he might ask for it back.

Tell Jauan you traded the Tee Martin autographed ball that he threw to Peerless Price in the Fiesta Bowl for them.

Just get on instagram and DM him. Tell him your nephew got this glove and you were wondering if he could sign it.

1475462040_100316C01-Jauan-Jennings_t1070_h59b57bf63f07e0bb44243299b2a4f875d262924a.jpg

OP --- glove on his left hand is different from the left hand glove in your avi --

It’s the same type of glove. They have wrist wraps covering them but that’s it.

I don’t really need to prove to anyone it’s the real glove. I know it is plus my buddy isn’t the type of guy to teach his kids to lie lol.

Jennings gives away gloves after games from what I can gather. And as far as the kid goes, he and his dad wanted it gone. It was going somewhere away from his home for sure. Just glad I was able to get it back into UT fan hands.

It’s the same type of glove. They have wrist wraps covering them but that’s it.

I don’t really need to prove to anyone it’s the real glove. I know it is plus my buddy isn’t the type of guy to teach his kids to lie lol.

Jennings gives away gloves after games from what I can gather. And as far as the kid goes, he and his dad wanted it gone. It was going somewhere away from his home for sure. Just glad I was able to get it back into UT fan hands.

So the kid was a Georgia fan? I missed that. Weird he wanted the football.

If you don't mind, what was the story of the football you traded?

Good heavens. I will give you my signature, a forged one of Peyton Manning, Bill Battle, Juann Jennings, Phil Fulmer and Johnny Majors for an orange & white shaker.

Please pay these prices and pay......

So the kid was a Georgia fan? I missed that. Weird he wanted the football.

If you don't mind, what was the story of the football you traded?

It was one my uncle gave to me so I can’t rightly say. It was a nice one for sure. It was from his early Days with the Colts. The kid was a huge Manning/Broncos fan. Another one I have is from his college days and has Trey Teagues autograph on it too. The third one is also from his college days but the sig is faded pretty bad. I also have an autographed Leonard Little helmet but I’m not sure the signature on it’s legit. It’s a game a worn helmet though with his face mask type and some killer gashes so it’s cool to me either way.

I’ve also got a piece of the turf checkerboard endzone from when they tore it up and converted it to grass among a few other things.

Doctor Loomis always has his stuff photo matched
Yea, well I'm not saying they aren't the same, just agreeing they don't look the same. But its hard to tell from those pics.

I don't have any reason to believe they're not the same. Don't know why the kid and his dad would lie.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back