Chance Hall is giving up football

I seem to remember that he was a solid prospect towards the start of his career. You hate to see injuries do this. The best of luck to him
Him and Jack. I hate it for these guys. Might have to throw in Trey Smith too. Then factor in Kennedy last year. Absolutley crazy

Reactions: Vol49er
He really was one I was high on after watching his freshman year,then the injuries happened. I really hate it for the young man but he is getting his education. I wanna wish him the best of luck going forward with his future. Glad I got to see him play some.

Dang Shame! Hall and Jones made a really good Guard/Tackle pairing when healthy!!!
Best wishes young man!!!

Last edited:
To bad. Had he stayed healthy, I really felt he had NFL potential. Best of luck to him.

Just watched North Dallas Forty: suck it up, buttercup. Shoot some Novocain in that knee, tape it up, and get back in there. Football is no sport for quitters!

I kid. I kid. Sorry to hear this. Best of luck going forward. Thanks for all your work, and I hope you take your degree and rock the world! VFL.

Thinking back to Lee Otis Burton, Trey Smith, Chance & others. Football is a physical game: controlled chaos & violence. Things happen, & we wish you well, Chance.
What about Munoz? One of the best in the country when he got to TN, but he already had serious issues with his knees at 18. No pro career and probably couldn't pass a physical at that point.

Reactions: feathersax
He partially blew his achilles his senior year in HS, but recovered enough to play well as a true Freshman. Then had multiple knee injuries/surgeries.

We watched two freshmen OL against Ala. a couple of years ago do well and through the rest of that year play very well.Now both are done due to injuries.Chance,you are one tough"sob".Thank you for giving your all for the Vols.You are a VFL.The very best for your future.Thanks again,Chance.

VN Store

Back