Chance for “Classless” Vol Fans to Show Out

WallyBalls

Atom Wrangler

I hope this is allowed. Saw this bouncing around Twitter. Campbell has a special fan named Gabby. It’s a sweet story, and she’s made her way to Knoxville. (The story and gofundme were shared by Campbell’s verified accounts if validity is a concern).

She has a GoFundMe set up to help pay for some of her expense like the modifications to their van. Vol Fans have started donating to her. It was at 70 donations since last night. I chipped in and I hope several more will.

She’s at the game right now and is an absolute angel to be around. I spoke to her and her mom and they are wonderful. Shes constantly cheering on her team.

GoFundMe link:

Accessible Travel For Gabby, organized by Joann Ayala

Last edited:

I hope this is allowed. Saw this bouncing around Twitter. Campbell has a special fan named Gabby. It’s a sweet story, and she’s made her way to Knoxville. (The story and gofundme were shared by Campbell’s verified accounts if validity is a concern).

She has a GoFundMe set up to help pay for some of her expense like the modifications to their van. Vol Fans have started donating to her. It was at 70 donations since last night. I chipped in and I hope several more will.

She’s at the game right now and is an absolute angel to be around. I spoke to her and her mom and they are wonderful. Shes constantly cheering on her team.

GoFundMe link:

Done.

GoFundMe link:

Done! Thank you for sharing this.

GoFundMe link:

Done! Thanks for posting.

VN Store

Back