Chalk up a win against Vanderbilt

I read today where someone pays $175 a year for season tickets at Vandy and sells them for $80-100 a piece for big name games like TN, GA, FL, AL, aTm & LSU.

I'll have to think about doing that next season. Although the only good money games in Nashville next year will be TN, FL, Ole Miss and SCAR. Might get $5 to sell a ticket to the Elon game.
Your bullet teat avatar is really distracting.

Yes! I have a friend who does this. Guaranteed way to make a little money every year.

The same friend is a Kentucky fan and does the same with basketball tickets. Goes to the Vandy/KY game every year and sells the rest of the tickets. Doesn’t make much money doing that, but would pay way more for a Vandy/KY ticket if he bought them second hand.

Probably the smartest KY fan in existence now that I think about it.

I read today where someone pays $175 a year for season tickets at Vandy and sells them for $80-100 a piece for big name games like TN, GA, FL, AL, aTm & LSU.

I'll have to think about doing that next season. Although the only good money games in Nashville next year will be TN, FL, Ole Miss and SCAR. Might get $5 to sell a ticket to the Elon game.

Vandy should seriously consider either leaving the SEC or dropping football. TN has been poor but at least always makes significant investments in its program (for better or worse). I don’t think the powers that be at Vandy are interested in even trying to field a competitive football team.
Not to much deference really over last 10 years really as far as wins

My $ would be on Elon

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Vandy this year...????
I believe we have a shot to get the (W) this year.
OTOH....if Hooker is injured and Milton has to QB....tossup.

Vandy should seriously consider either leaving the SEC or dropping football. TN has been poor but at least always makes significant investments in its program (for better or worse). I don’t think the powers that be at Vandy are interested in even trying to field a competitive football team.
Vandy still gets their slice of the SEC cash pie...why would they give that up?

Reactions: feathersax
I actually heard a guy on the radio talk about this and said Georgia was really, really ticked off about Vandy not playing the game last year.

I guess he wasn’t lying

Yep, Vandy cancelled on UGA's Sr day once, played UT the next week for their Sr day and then cancelled on UGA's sr day for the second time the next week. Not sure but I have seen it was also an opportunity for that Sr class to leave with the most wins of any previous class.

Having said that, I think Vandy caught hell in the first quarter and the UGA staff quickly figured out Vandy was hapless. Honestly, that is the worst team I've ever seen that has an SEC patch on their shoulder. After the 1st quarter, UGA turned it into a scrimmage game.

Excuse me, but neither of these names are generally associated with being winners. It surprised me that they both didn't lose.
Yeah but I would say Minnesota is better than Bowling Green most of the time. But I understand what your saying.

The SEC should seriously consider asking Vandy to leave. They are not close to being competitive in this conference in football and not likely to ever be again. I'd love to say that Georgia is just that good, but Vandy may set records for SEC incompetence this season. Somebody needs to tell them to face reality.

Well hey……at least we’re back to the days of “chalking up a win” vs Vandy.

I guess that’s something

VN Store

Back