CFP Semifinal - #1 Alabama vs #4 Oklahoma (ESPN, 8PM EST)

Surtain never ever turns to look for the ball.

It irrates me to see this from DBs all the time. Have some confidence in your ability geez...
Turning to look for the ball if you don't have an indication that the ball will be there is the surest way to give up a touchdown.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
So, if we can win 6 games next year, we will have won as many games in 3 years (15), as Bama will win this year after they beat Clemson next week.

Sigh.

tenor.gif

Knock yourself out, big guy! I’ll be skipping this one.
I can almost bet watching Bama/Clemson for the 3rd time in 3 years has to be BORING. I’ll likely not be watching. If Clemson upsets Bama that’s great but I’m not expecting that to happen...

Eh, I’m not watching either. I have better ways to spend a Saturday than watching Bama win another over Clemson.

Eh, I’m not watching either. I have better ways to spend a Saturday than watching Bama win another over Clemson.

I couldn't care less about that upcoming game. College football is frankly boring now. Did anyone outside of their fans really think ND or OU had even a decent shot at winning yesterday? I know there's aspects of the NFL that are justifiably disliked, but at least there's the excitement and drama of there being no clear favorite to get to the Superbowl.

VN Store

Back