CFN predicts UT win total

College Football News gives early predictions. Also gives best scenario (10-2) and ranks the schedule from hardest game to easiest.

CFN ranks UT
I’d go.
1 Alabama
2 Oklahoma
3 Chumps
4)DTU

The other eight I fully expect to win them.

The other 4. They all have coaches better than BJ, Dooley and maybe Kiffin. I would like to play Ole Miss in Atlanta. If Alabama can’t get their to take their 2nd loss from us. Nah. It would be more fun to watch them go 0-12. I would pay to see us play them.

We got another Vol in the oven.

Reactions: AllVols
I see 8-4 or 9-3 depending on the UF game. Losses to OU, Bama, and UGA are pretty inevitable.

OU's offense will have trouble with our defense.
And we should be able to run on them and have success on play action in the pass game. OUs defense would have been 10th in the SEC. And then you saw what LSU did to them. They could have scored 100.

OU is taking a step back and we are taking probably 2 steps forward. Oline and Dline are both some of the best in the conference.

41-21 Vols...over Sooners

UGA seems to be the only certain loss because of their defense.

Different year different team chemistry. Old players out new players in. It only takes a few to make a change. I will wait and see if the Vols truly put the work in during the off season to make a difference in 2020. Media hype is always the same. I say post their predictions from the year before to see if they have a clue about what their talking about or if their just full of $hit like most. Of course predicting 10-2 to a 5-7 record really isn't predicting.

Last edited:
9-3... We will beat Florida... OU, Georgia probably lopsided, but we stay close and lose to Bama

I see 8-4 or 9-3 depending on the UF game. Losses to OU, Bama, and UGA are pretty inevitable.
I dnt think the uga game is inevitable. If anything that would be the Fla game. We have beaten uga with less talent or at least competed. Bama and OU are probably L's. We got a punchers chance vs uga and fla

Reactions: TitanicVolz

VN Store

Back