CFN Bowl Predictions

Ugh. On the one hand, the bitter taste from 2010 is still not out of my mouth. I don't know if I'll ever let go of that asinine officiating debacle of a game. I was so pissed that I swore it'd be a long, long time before I went to another Music City Bowl should Tennessee be invited to one.

On the other hand, if Tennessee gets into the Music City Bowl, it would suggest we did not completely suck this year. I would very much like to see Tennessee not completely suck this year. Maybe even enough to let go of my bitterness and go to the Music City Bowl. Maybe.

sohappy.png

Ugh. On the one hand, the bitter taste from 2010 is still not out of my mouth. I don't know if I'll ever let go of that asinine officiating debacle of a game. I was so pissed that I swore it'd be a long, long time before I went to another Music City Bowl should Tennessee be invited to one.

On the other hand, if Tennessee gets into the Music City Bowl, it would suggest we did not completely suck this year. I would very much like to see Tennessee not completely suck this year. Maybe even enough to let go of my bitterness and go to the Music City Bowl. Maybe.

View attachment 380066

Didn't beating Nebraska in the 2016 Music City bowl ease the pain ?

I would happily accept that prediction today. Vols in the Music City Bowl would be a huge overachievement for the known talent on this roster.

On another unrelated note, I'd like to have moonshine or the Red Man rights to the Liberty Bowl with WVa vs Ky. Could retire on those concession sales.

Reactions: Volinnooga
I would happily accept that prediction today. Vols in the Music City Bowl would be a huge overachievement for the known talent on this roster.

On another unrelated note, I'd like to have moonshine or the Red Man rights to the Liberty Bowl with WVa vs Ky. Could retire on those concession sales.

"huge overachievement?"

Reactions: Boca Vol
I would rather go to the Liberty Bowl than Music City. I don't care about "tiers" or whatever, anything other than the playoffs is all the same to me. I would like to make a trip to Memphis though.

5geez6.jpg

View attachment 380066
Well on a lighter note, We did beat Nebraska the last time we played n the music city bowl...That win felt soooo good!

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I would rather go to the Liberty Bowl than Music City. I don't care about "tiers" or whatever, anything other than the playoffs is all the same to me. I would like to make a trip to Memphis though.
You ever been in the liberty bowl stadium?...Trust me, It's the dump to beat all dumps.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
The only good things about Memphis is the Gizz and it sits on the New Madrid Fault

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back