Centenary Player

TigersTalons

Deadhead Chemist
he was online with his girlfriend then just stopped after hrs of silence.his friends went in autopsy to come.CBSSportsline

That IS crazy. You cannot smooch a computer screen. Well......I guess you could, but only if you're a weirdo. Some relationship if they'd rather be online than cuddled up together.

I doubt it went down like that.

More than likely, they had said goodbye for the night, and he went back to his room, where she had sent him a message telling him goodnight, they got into a conversation, blah blah blah.....and then it happened.

Course, every girlfriend I ever had, if I woulda stopped talking to her in mis sentence, would have prob come back across campus and kicked my door down and found me sooner. But, who knows? :dunno:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 4, 2005 11:52 PM
That IS crazy. You cannot smooch a computer screen. Well......I guess you could, but only if you're a weirdo. Some relationship if they'd rather be online than cuddled up together.

Some schools have rules where the opposite sex cannot be in the building at a certain time maybe that was it :dunno:

VN Store

Back