Celtics Grant Williams makes the Cut..

Evergrenevol

Lux et Veritas
The Celtics didn’t do any trading this period. I just watched a clip of Danny Ainge (GM) explaining that he feels good with everyone they have right now. Some of their guys are banged up, but they decided to keep who they have. Ainge said, “Grant Williams has really come on..” And also, Grant started tonight.

GO VOLS & GW...

Last edited:
I only watch the Celtics play when possible. Saw Grant make the winning driving layup starting from the 3 point line. Just too quick for a big man.

Reactions: Evergrenevol
I might as well be the one to bring it up. But, what did you really expect Ainge to say ...

"Well, we would have liked to put ourselves I. A position to content for a title. It didn't work out this cycle. So, we've settled on a a longer term turnaround and decided to roll with what we have. Here's some positives for y'all to report. That should keep the natives hopeful enough to sell tickets until we can make a better move".

I might as well be the one to bring it up. But, what did you really expect Ainge to say ...

"Well, we would have liked to put ourselves I. A position to content for a title. It didn't work out this cycle. So, we've settled on a a longer term turnaround and decided to roll with what we have. Here's some positives for y'all to report. That should keep the natives hopeful enough to sell tickets until we can make a better move".
Little salty aren't you

Little salty aren't you

No. Just the fact that GMs are the chief "political damage control" gurus for thier organizations. Pumped for Grant, but reality is never going to be based solely in the statements of a paid PR person.

Salty would only apply to being a Sixers fan from the Dr J era. Don't watch the NBA any more.

No. Just the fact that GMs are the chief "political damage control" gurus for thier organizations. Pumped for Grant, but reality is never going to be based solely in the statements of a paid PR person.

Salty would only apply to being a Sixers fan from the Dr J era. Don't watch the NBA any more.
If you don't watch the NBA any then why would you have a take on what an NBA GM says and if your take is basically he is lying to cover something up then it shows just how judgemental you are since your comment is based off of zero knowledge. Sadly It's kinda how the old world wide web works these days.

If you don't watch the NBA any then why would you have a take on what an NBA GM says and if your take is basically he is lying to cover something up then it shows just how judgemental you are since your comment is based off of zero knowledge. Sadly It's kinda how the old world wide web works these days.

Nothing wrong with being judgemental when you judge correctly Pulaski. I've watched the NBA and corporate America since the 70s. It's what marketing people do ... Spin ... Every single time.

VN Store

Back