CDC Declares Racism a Serious Public Health Threat

Charles Barkley said it best

CHARLES BARKLEY: Man, I think most white people and black people are great people. I really believe that in my heart, but I think our system is set up where our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats, are designed to make us not like each other so they can keep their grasp of money and power.

They divide and conquer.

I truly believe in my heart most white people and black people are awesome people, but we’re so stupid following our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats, and their only job is, ‘Hey, let’s make these people not like each other. We don’t live in their neighborhoods, we all got money, let’s make the whites and blacks not like each other, let’s make rich people and poor people not like each other, let’s scramble the middle class.

I truly believe that in my heart.

CDC Director Declares Racism A 'Serious Public Health Threat'

Well, there you have it. I'm guessing that SS is gearing up for a flood of SSDI claims due to racism.

Bureaucratic has beens (or never weres) running the CDC are the greater hazard by far. The Peter Principle is only half right. In a bureaucracy, perfectly normal, functioning people suffer severe brain atrophy when moved from a position where function is the matter of importance to a position where form is more important.

The Center for Disease Control claimed something is a public health crisis that isn’t a disease?
Now we’re taking their word on things they aren’t area experts in?
As usual the CDC has expanded their scope over the years to any issue they think could be a public health concern.

Big government gonna always make bigger government

Reactions: AM64 and peaygolf
How long will the economy need to be shut down to lower the curve on racism? Will we need to wear a mask? Asking for a friend

Depends on how intolerant and resistant non-libs are in the reeducation camps. Masks - probably - to hide identities. The new gestapo doing the roundups and the camp "educators" will almost certainly be wearing balaclavas rather than simple masks.

Depends on how intolerant and resistant non-libs are in the reeducation camps. Masks - probably - to hide identities. The new gestapo doing the roundups and the camp "educators" will almost certainly be wearing balaclavas rather than simple masks.
Every time I see the word balaclava I think of one of my favorite desserts, baklava. Dyslexia to the max.

Why would anyone in their right might believe what the CDC has to say about something that isn’t a disease?

Maybe more like why would anybody in their right mind believe anything the CDC has to say? One of the more interesting things the CDC and none of our other "esteemed disease studying bodies" hasn't commented about is a guy named Dazak, his merry band of idiots playing in bat caves, his ties to the Wuhan viral institute, and the WHO report claiming "wasn't me" ... "musta been in the frozen meat shipped from southern China". This kind of thing rates right up there with kids playing with fire and failing to protect samples of eradicated diseases like smallpox laying around. But racism ... now that's a serious thing; and deep down the only med for that is going to involve lobotomy of some sort or another to eliminate individuality.

VN Store

Back