CBS' take

Last year? You mean to say before these teams went in completely opposite directions, after Tennessee’s offense starting really clicking? Are you comparing last year to this year where Tennessee now has more than a full year in this system and Florida has less than a month of games in their system? Last year Florida had a different quarterback that was much more effective and a much better defensive front. Let’s keep our attention on how these teams are playing this year…

Reactions: feathersax
Last year? You mean to say before these teams went in completely opposite directions, after Tennessee’s offense starting really clicking? Are you comparing last year to this year where Tennessee now has more than a full year in this system and Florida has less than a month of games in their system? Last year Florida had a different quarterback that was much more effective and a much better defensive front. Let’s keep our attention on how these teams are playing this year…

Our D line isn't that bad except for a few forgetting to set the edge. Young LBs are an issue though. Just think our secondary can limit your WRs quite a bit.

Reactions: 08Vol
Our D line isn't that bad except for a few forgetting to set the edge. Young LBs are an issue though. Just think our secondary can limit your WRs quite a bit.
Good luck lol. We are more loaded at WR than any other position. Even with Tillman out. Your d-line will be wore out after 2 series at the speed we run our offense. Ain’t nobody at 400 pounds gonna be able to keep up.

Reactions: feathersax
I think we would have to help you with some turnovers for you to win but it happens all the time. We don’t beat you all in 1998 without the turnovers.

True those turnovers can really change the outcomes. If our QB doesn't get the last 2 weeks out of his system we have no chance.

Reactions: hUTch2002
CBS is not accounting for the Gators secondary. If Richardson protects the football and runs more I think we can win this game.

If we come out of the tunnel clicking and the first series marches it down the field, we are going to blow you guys out. There is really nothing you have to keep us from scoring 50+ though I would be even more confident if Tillman werent injured. AR is likely to become a headcase if things start going wrong and there is just no way you guys are going to match us on points. If we get an early lead and you guys have to depend on AR's arm instead of your running game, we are going to spank you hard.

BUT, we are perfectly capable of beating ourselves. LOT of pressure and even though we got it done in Pitt, this is the biggest stage so far for many of these guys. If we come out of the tunnel and take awhile to get in sync and Hooker plays tight like he has been playing at first, it lets you get your running game going and who knows? I still think it would require a muffed punt or two and multiple unforced errors to give you this game but again, that is absolutely possible, my Battered Vol Syndrome compels me to say.

If we come out of the tunnel clicking and the first series marches it down the field, we are going to blow you guys out. There is really nothing you have to keep us from scoring 50+ though I would be even more confident if Tillman werent injured. AR is likely to become a headcase if things start going wrong and there is just no way you guys are going to match us on points. If we get an early lead and you guys have to depend on AR's arm instead of your running game, we are going to spank you hard.

BUT, we are perfectly capable of beating ourselves. LOT of pressure and even though we got it done in Pitt, this is the biggest stage so far for many of these guys. If we come out of the tunnel and take awhile to get in sync and Hooker plays tight like he has been playing at first, it lets you get your running game going and who knows? I still think it would require a muffed punt or two and multiple unforced errors to give you this game but again, that is absolutely possible, my Battered Vol Syndrome compels me to say.
I firmly believe the second paragraph will happen until I’ve actually witnessed the first paragraph happening.

Reactions: Gandalf and 08Vol
I just read this to hubby (he's driving) and screamed "He gone learn today! " after the line about AR still learning. 😂

Also, I like how all it took for them to forget about Kentucky is Tennessee getting a little better.
A Gator fan posted in YouTube comments that "I hope AR wakes up and runs the ball. . ."

I told him, ". . . if AR tries to run against us, he's definitely gonna get woken up." 😆

VN Store

Back