CBS: Heupel Among "Top 10 Coaches Under 45"

CBS: Heupel Among "Top 10 Coaches Under 45"

Nice little write-up. Lincoln Riley and Ryan Day top the list.

Hopefully, White and Heupel will be using this article for recruiting.. Recruiting the best Jimmies and Joes, especially on defense, is now the most critical task on our agenda. Getting an upset or two in-conference will help immensely.

* Remember that the remaining compliment of our 2021 recruits will be getting here pretty soon.

Last edited:
Riiiiiiiiiiiight

agnes.jpg

sass.gif

[QUOTE="ftsandersvol, post: 19705489, member: 60582"]The inherited Pruitt defense will not be capable of making that happen.[/QUOTE]
FYP

Too much math for the football forum. You are driving people away.

Really? Well, if that's the case:

One ounce of solution X contains only ingredients a and b in a ratio of 2:3. One ounce of solution Y contains only ingredients a and b in a ratio of 1:2. If solution Z is created by mixing solutions X and Y in a ratio of 3:11, then 2520 ounces of solution Z contains how many ounces of a?

Really? Well, if that's the case:

One ounce of solution X contains only ingredients a and b in a ratio of 2:3. One ounce of solution Y contains only ingredients a and b in a ratio of 1:2. If solution Z is created by mixing solutions X and Y in a ratio of 3:11, then 2520 ounces of solution Z contains how many ounces of a?

I actually did this and got 876

In my opinion, terrible list for several reasons. It would take an awful coach to not win at Oklahoma and Ohio State. Their coaches should always win. Heupel has a much harder road coaching at Tennessee than do coaches at those schools. Also, coaches such as Drinkwitz at Missouri, Fleck at Minnesota, etc....they have the disadvantages at their respective schools versus us than we do against the Alabama and Ohio States of the world. Winning here requires MUCH more ability than winning at Oklahoma and Ohio State. Winning at Missouri and Minnesota requires MUCH more ability than winning at Tennessee.

Fair enough to say that OU and OSU should always win (although both have fallen down at times), but the same should be true at Tennessee. No way we should ever have more that one losing season every other decade or so. What's happened since Kiffin left is a disgrace.

Hopefully, White and Heupel will be using this article for recruiting.. Recruiting the best Jimmies and Joes, especially on defense, is now the most critical task on our agenda. Getting an upset or two in-conference will help immensely.

* Remember that the remaining compliment of our 2021 recruits will be getting here pretty soon.
No way! Are you sure? How soon are they coming? Huge news, and big advantage.

I think you are completely wrong. He is likely going 7&5 or 6&6 this year and will improve each of the next two years. That record would solidify he as a very good coach.

I am 100% right. He is 43 now. In 3 years, he will be 46. The list is top coaches under 45......

Reactions: GenRRN
I am 100% right. He is 43 now. In 3 years, he will be 46. The list is top coaches under 45......
I only list two years, not three, so your are not 100% right until the next two years are played. You may be correct after 2 years, but we will have to wait to see.

I only list two years, not three, so your are not 100% right until the next two years are played. You may be correct after 2 years, but we will have to wait to see.

I don't care how many years you list, I listed "3 years" in my original comment and you responded to my "3 years" post. Don't move the goalposts just because you didn't catch on to my smart a-- response to another poster.....

I don't care how many years you list, I listed "3 years" in my original comment and you responded to my "3 years" post. Don't move the goalposts just because you didn't catch on to my smart a-- response to another poster.....
You are the one who started the smart a-- stuff. Get off your high horse.

VN Store

Back