CBS BAMA VS FLORIDA ANNOUNCED

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Add a second kickoff time to Alabama’s 2021 football schedule.

CBS on Wednesday announced the Crimson Tide’s Week 3 game will land one of the mid-afternoon timeslots.

Alabama vs. Florida will kick off at 2:30 p.m. on Sept. 18 in Gainesville. It will air live on CBS. The Tide has a se ven-game winning streak against the Gators with the last three meetings coming in the SEC championship. A 52-46 Alabama win last December continued the streak.

I would say this is interesting...🤔🤔

I like the idea of us playing Florida after they just played bama as opposed to them being able to warm up with three cupcakes like most years. Don’t know if it will help us or not but will be good to see one of those teams with an early loss
It would help if like....Emory Jones twists a little ankle

It would help if like....Emory Jones twists a little ankle

NO, NO, NO........ We have a history of starting quarterbacks getting hurt and the back-up becomes a Heisman front runner after playing the Vols.
We need Bama to shake his confidence to the core all the while they lose 2 starting D-linemen, a linebacker, corner and safety to injury for about
8 weeks.

NO, NO, NO........ We have a history of starting quarterbacks getting hurt and the back-up becomes a Heisman front runner after playing the Vols.

We need Bama to shake his confidence to the core all the while they lose 2 starting D-linemen, a linebacker, corner and safety to injury for about
8 weeks.

Emory’s backup is a monster.

Reactions: Jaws
You going ?

Most likely, if my ticket source comes through. This will be the toughest ticket in Gainesville since Tebow’s last home game.

If not, staying home and watching from the pool is fine with me. September games are brutal, regardless of kickoff time...and I’m like Danny Glover, getting too old for that $h!t.

Most likely, if my ticket source comes through. This will be the toughest ticket in Gainesville since Tebow’s last home game.

If not, staying home and watching from the pool is fine with me. September games are brutal, regardless of kickoff time...and I’m like Danny Glover, getting too old for that $h!t.
Come on L Dub. You should go
4C1D4F54-6304-4AE3-BC28-93E9B8A990F2.gif

Anthony Richardson is going to be a beast.

I don’t know if he can hit the broad side of a barn passing, but physically he’s the monster dual threat QB that Mullen’s talent development reputation is built on.

Reactions: Jaws
I think he looks pretty good.

Obviously won't be Trask good, but he's got good upside. Strong arm.

I think it's more of a byproduct of theres just no way anyone will match Trask, so I agree with that. The thing I notice about Jones, is he doesnt have good accuracy or touch.

Anthony Richardson is going to be a beast.

I don’t know if he can hit the broad side of a barn passing, but physically he’s the monster dual threat QB that Mullen’s talent development reputation is built on.

Yeah I think he oozes potential, could be a real player if he stays on the right track

The thing I notice about Jones, is he doesnt have good accuracy or touch.

For his career, Emory is 55 of 86, 64% completion, 7 TD’s and 1 pick. The pick came on a play where he was getting hit as he threw it. These passes have come mostly in SEC play. Remember 2019 vs Auburn when Trask went down with a knee injury. Emory came in and went 5 for 7 and led UF down the field on a scoring drive against one helluva Auburn defense.

He’s not Kyle Trask by any means and won’t thread needles like Trask did. But nothing we’ve seen in a fairly good sample size over 3 seasons leads us to believe Emory is inaccurate or lacks touch. His accuracy has been fine and he has shown some serious zip on the ball.

I also agree with what others have said about his backup, Anthony Richardson. Kid is a freak athlete and the closest thing Mullen has had to Tebow since Tebow left. Ridiculous size, speed and strength. It’ll be interesting to see how UF uses this kid this year. I’m hearing he’s too good to keep off the field.

That game will tell you whether your conditioning program is working well or not. Cramping galore in the second half.

VN Store

Back