CBS BAMA VS FLORIDA ANNOUNCED

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Add a second kickoff time to Alabama’s 2021 football schedule.

CBS on Wednesday announced the Crimson Tide’s Week 3 game will land one of the mid-afternoon timeslots.

Alabama vs. Florida will kick off at 2:30 p.m. on Sept. 18 in Gainesville. It will air live on CBS. The Tide has a se ven-game winning streak against the Gators with the last three meetings coming in the SEC championship. A 52-46 Alabama win last December continued the streak.

I would say this is interesting...🤔🤔

Orangefog

It would help if like....Emory Jones twists a little ankle
NO, NO, NO........ We have a history of starting quarterbacks getting hurt and the back-up becomes a Heisman front runner after playing the Vols.
We need Bama to shake his confidence to the core all the while they lose 2 starting D-linemen, a linebacker, corner and safety to injury for about
8 weeks.

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
NO, NO, NO........ We have a history of starting quarterbacks getting hurt and the back-up becomes a Heisman front runner after playing the Vols.

We need Bama to shake his confidence to the core all the while they lose 2 starting D-linemen, a linebacker, corner and safety to injury for about
8 weeks.
Emory’s backup is a monster.

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
Most likely, if my ticket source comes through. This will be the toughest ticket in Gainesville since Tebow’s last home game.

If not, staying home and watching from the pool is fine with me. September games are brutal, regardless of kickoff time...and I’m like Danny Glover, getting too old for that $h!t.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Most likely, if my ticket source comes through. This will be the toughest ticket in Gainesville since Tebow’s last home game.

If not, staying home and watching from the pool is fine with me. September games are brutal, regardless of kickoff time...and I’m like Danny Glover, getting too old for that $h!t.
Come on L Dub. You should go
4C1D4F54-6304-4AE3-BC28-93E9B8A990F2.gif

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
Anthony Richardson is going to be a beast.

I don’t know if he can hit the broad side of a barn passing, but physically he’s the monster dual threat QB that Mullen’s talent development reputation is built on.

UTK

I think he looks pretty good.

Obviously won't be Trask good, but he's got good upside. Strong arm.
I think it's more of a byproduct of theres just no way anyone will match Trask, so I agree with that. The thing I notice about Jones, is he doesnt have good accuracy or touch.

UTK

Anthony Richardson is going to be a beast.

I don’t know if he can hit the broad side of a barn passing, but physically he’s the monster dual threat QB that Mullen’s talent development reputation is built on.
Yeah I think he oozes potential, could be a real player if he stays on the right track

VN Store

Sponsors