CBB Coaching Carousel (Updated List 4/24)

Updated original list, several hirings over the weekend. UCLA job remains the biggest job despite no one wanting it....lol

Reactions: BUBear
Yea......same recruiting area and state as every other A&M coach has walked into. Still have never done anything though. A&M should have hired Rick Stansbury.

Most people who have never lived in Texas dont realize that about 70% of the state absolutely hates the Aggies. All longhorn fans (dominant fan base) hate aTm. Fans of other schools hate the aggies. It’s not the recruiting Mecca for AM everyone thinks it is.

Reactions: BUBear
Most people who have never lived in Texas dont realize that about 70% of the state absolutely hates the Aggies. All longhorn fans (dominant fan base) hate aTm. Fans of other schools hate the aggies. It’s not the recruiting Mecca for AM everyone thinks it is.
agree...just think he would have been better. What RS did at MSU was impressive.

Reactions: wmcovol
70% of people in Texas don’t hate the Aggies. It’s more like 50/50. 50% hate the arrogant donghorns; 50% dislike the Aggies.

A&M graduates more people than texas each year. texas is liked more in the city; the Aggies are liked more in the country. Liberals - texas; convervatives - Aggies.

Mullins is stepping down from St Johns.

I thought that was a terrible hire anyway. I don’t get these schools thinking former players are automatically going to be great coaches.........

• The search at Idaho State is getting closer to wrapping up. College of Southern Idaho head coach Jared Phay interviewed late last week. Three MM assistants have also interviewed. Sounds like the decision is coming soon…

• The search at Idaho State is getting closer to wrapping up. College of Southern Idaho head coach Jared Phay interviewed late last week. Three MM assistants have also interviewed. Sounds like the decision is coming soon…

I am seriously impressed that you keep updating this man. This is not derogatory at all, but to have COSI ( I made this up) and Idaho State talked about shows how much your love for basketball far exceeds pretty much anyone I know . And I live 5 minutes from Duke and 20 from UNC. Well done.

Reactions: C/O
Bobby Hurley says he will remain Arizona State's head coach amid reported overtures from St. John's.

Hurley has spent the past four seasons at Arizona State, leading the Sun Devils to the NCAA tournament each of the past two seasons.

Sources had told ESPN that Hurley was expected to be the top target of St. John's after Chris Mullin stepped down as coach earlier this week.

I am seriously impressed that you keep updating this man. This is not derogatory at all, but to have COSI ( I made this up) and Idaho State talked about shows how much your love for basketball far exceeds pretty much anyone I know . And I live 5 minutes from Duke and 20 from UNC. Well done.

Thanks man, I think lol.....It's not that hard honestly, I get most of my info from Twitter and a site called HoopDirt :)

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Updates & Rumors 4/12

• Is Frank Martin really considering leaving South Carolina for Cincinnati? There is a reported $12.6m buyout in play here – I’m assuming that could be an issue.
  • Billy Donlon’s new staff at UMKC will have some ACC flair to it.

VN Store

Back