Catholic cheated

Rules are rules I guess BUT come on they played a freshmen for about 15 plays in the 4th ,it won't matter anyway , they will still be there in the end. By the way I have no connection to Catholic football so..... I just think some of these rules are rediculas , just my 2 cents

Reactions: 2 people
Rules are rules I guess BUT come on they played a freshmen for about 15 plays in the 4th ,it won't matter anyway , they will still be there in the end. By the way I have no connection to Catholic football so..... I just think some of these rules are rediculas , just my 2 cents

:question:

Agreed

I could care less about Catholic, live in TriCities, and have no kids playing against them etc. It was nothing. They had a paperwork error where they played a freshman up 30 points who happened to get held back/play 8th grade twice due to transfer or something. They self reported. This is kind of nothing. And the rule was probably actually meant for a 1 year older Freshman not to play and beat up other JV/Freshman teams and not for this.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back