RockyTop08

last i heard he was playing in Europe

any body know if hes still there or what he is doing

Attachments

• Peyton_Manning_Banner.gif
    Peyton_Manning_Banner.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
Who is Casey Clausan?

Sorry, couldn't resist. He was picked up by the the Chiefs (wasn't it?) and will probably end up in NFL Europe.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 14, 2005 10:55 PM
Who is Casey Clausan?

Sorry, couldn't resist. He was picked up by the the Chiefs (wasn't it?) and will probably end up in NFL Europe.

dont u mean probably end up cleaning toilets. sorry counldn resist.

i do like casey.

hey casey, i love u man.

if u make the pros ill root for u buddy. :thumbsup:

ok.

i admit. this is so awesome.

no words describe this.

and peyton didnt do it.

Attachments

• post_1_1107302416.jpg
    post_1_1107302416.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
congrats casey you managed to beat florida when they werent as good as they were during peytons era....and you led the band AFTER Peyton started it...Peyton is now the BEST quarterback in the NFL and your practice squad material.......cmon man dont diss Peyton for Casey that just makes ppl wanna laugh :bad:

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Feb 15, 2005 2:12 AM
congrats casey you managed to beat florida when they werent as good as they were during peytons era....and you led the band AFTER Peyton started it...Peyton is now the BEST quarterback in the NFL and your practice squad material.......cmon man dont diss Peyton for Casey that just makes ppl wanna laugh :bad:

Saying that Clausen beat the Gators when Peyton couldnt isnt a diss. Its a fact.

Anybody who disses PM for what he did at UT or what he has done in the pros is either an idiot or they dont know football. But the Gators is one of those things we are gonna have to accept on PMs behalf (and there is no one more saddened by not being able to beat UF than is PM).

Case and point, my wife. Shes no idiot, but she doesnt know football either (yes she spends her time dissing manning whenever possible)

Originally posted by volbrian@Feb 15, 2005 12:06 PM
Case and point, my wife. Shes no idiot, but she doesnt know football either (yes she spends her time dissing manning whenever possible)

That is grounds for divorce IMO. ;)

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 15, 2005 12:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 15, 2005 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volbrian@Feb 15, 2005 12:06 PM
Case and point, my wife.  Shes no idiot, but she doesnt know football either (yes she spends her time dissing manning whenever possible)

That is grounds for divorce IMO. ;) [/quote]
:dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

I would, but she doesnt know football. Cant divorce her for that.

Originally posted by volbrian@Feb 15, 2005 12:12 PM
I would, but she doesnt know football. Cant divorce her for that.

No, but you could do the right thing and teach her. I have taught many a girl about Tennessee football. Even though I am not with any of them now, I know that they are pulling for the Big Orange. Actually, they are probably pulling against them now. :blink:

Originally posted by volbrian@Feb 15, 2005 12:22 PM
Believe me, I have tried.

I usually end up :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just keep on fighting the good fight&#33; :thumbsup:

She alawys claims that PM always choked when they played UF.

My response to her is the time when PM scored 37 on UF, but the defense gave up 62. 37 points will win you 14 of 15 games. But not that day. UTs defense lost it for them.

Same as the Colts scoring 38 on KC earlier this season. But they lost because the defense gave up 45.

:lol:
My wife knows all she needs to know... If it&#39;s a College or Pro Football season weekend. Leave me alone and let me watch the games. I&#39;ll be your servant the other 7 months of the year.

He&#39;s in NFL Europe right now holding a place on the Chiefs roster until they find a better free agent rookie QB this spring in the draft.

VN Store

Back