Carter Page FISA warrant request released.

Wrong on the facts. Wrong on the conclusions.
75300264.jpg

That's a pathetic cheap shot on your part. Why do you feel the need to be that way the day before Easter? Your boy shows 100x more class than you.

Lol
Yes the Jewish guy really cares about Easter while celebrating Passover.

I was unaware that you’d become so fragile.
I don’t care.....but it’s nice to know

Reactions: Vol8188

Trump’s history with FISA takes spotlight amid fight over FBI spy powers​

Former President Donald Trump urged Republicans on Wednesday to vote against reauthorizing Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, citing how the government misused FISA to surveil one of his 2016 campaign aides.

However, Trump’s opposition to the bill did not entirely account for the former president’s history with Section 702 or the provisions of the current reauthorization bill that the House is fighting over.

“KILL FISA, IT WAS ILLEGALLY USED AGAINST ME, AND MANY OTHERS. THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!!!” Trump wrote Wednesday morning.

In a jarring blow to GOP leadership, the measure failed after 19 Republicans defected from the party and voted against it. Many news reports and commentators were quick to draw a correlation between Trump’s morning advocacy and the failed afternoon bill.

Still, Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has enormous sway over the party and a platform to reach millions of supporters. The timing of his statement suggested that the Carter Page surveillance abuse, which a Department of Justice inspector general made public in 2019, was related to the current Section 702 fight, when, in reality, those improprieties occurred through a separate provision of FISA that is unaffected by Section 702.

VN Store

Back