Carl Pickens or Willie Gault?

Pickens for skills; Gault for thrills!

I tend to look at things far beyond the skills. I look at the person as well as his abilities. Gault was a guy, if I were playing, I would welcome into the huddle. Pickens? No. There is a contract clause named for him.

Reactions: ArdentVol
This is a good one Mose!

Had Gault had the supporting cast that Pickens had, he would have been the best ever. Dude wasn’t very tall but could flat out fly.
Pickens was electrifying.
Gault was nowhere near the route runner as Pickens. As a WR, Pickens was better.

And no, under no circumstances would Willie Gault be our best ever WR

I tend to look at things far beyond the skills. I look at the person as well as his abilities. Gault was a guy, if I were playing, I cry would welcome into the huddle. Pickens? No. There is a contract clause named for him.
Ok

Loved Willie when he was on the Bears. He was a very important player in 1985.
But I think Pickens was a better football player.

Carl Pickens was one of the most talented players to ever suit up for TN. Gault was one of the fastest to ever play at TN. There is no comparison when it comes to production as far as a football player. Pickens was a freshman All-American at safety before moving to wide receiver and a first round pick after his junior season. Both had successful pro careers but Pickens was much more accomplished.

VN Store

Back