Car Electrical Question

I agree that he is capable mentally, but I call BS on the 30 to 40 min. Yes, YouTube will have a detailed video on how to do it and everything you need but there is always a bolt that some SOB engineer put in there that you cant get to.

I changed out the alternator on my 02 trailblazer that I used to have and there was that one bolt that took the perfect ratchet extension and a covering on an adjacent hose rubbed the hide off the back of my hand every time I turned the ratchet.

Its possible, but there will be a bunch of sweat, cussing, and bloody knuckles before he's done.
Lmao. You weren’t holding your tongue the right way.

Reactions: kiddiedoc and McDad
If there are any gurus on here, I have a good one. 2005 Caddy CTS 3.6 V6. Starter went bad and replaced. Every thing inside the starter shook around like BB's. But, before starter completely died, the switch quit starting it or trying to turn it over. I assumed was related to the needed replacement. Dropped the new starter in. Wouldn't make a noise. tried replacing the relay. Nothing doing. Tried several other relays in the parts store parking lot. None worked. Left the relay out and have been starting it by crossing the connector with wire. no problems. Till today at lunch. Popped the hood. Crossed the wire...nothing. All of a sudden it now won't even make a noise doing that. Everything that should come on turning the key does. But, it won't even click when I jump wire it now. Any "guesses".

VN Store

Back