Car bomb in Nashville Christmas morning

Headline.....”car bomb in Nashville”

Post........”that’s good to hear”

Sry I just couldn’t resist. I think most understand you were talking about the post above yours standing no deaths.
Yeah, I recon I could have tagged that one better.

Sinister really. In one of the videos I watched of it, before the explosion, there was a woman warning people: "All buildings in this area must be evacuated now. If you can hear this message, evacuate now.". Seems like it was to lure people outside.

Last edited:
That was part II of videos that channel was putting out. Here is part I, which shows some of the explosion and different views:

Then part III, which speculates like I did, that the announcement was to lure people out to maximize the number of casualties. Human remains were also found, but it is unclear right now whether it was the culprit or a victim. Was also reports of gun shots before and a timer.

Well I haven't had cell/internet since about 1130 yesterday.

I'm at work now

So if this doesn’t turn out to be anAT&T employee with no girlfriend, I’m going to be out of ideas. That’s a mighty big bomb for suicide.

Last edited:
having heard the reports of multiple gunshots and then learning that the person of interest had dogs makes me really queasy.

I’m with Yank. This screams “look at me” and “ I need to prove a point” type of attack. Not an attack to kill masses of people.

This!! Someone who had some sort of grief with AT&T, but did not want anyone killed. This would be the reasoning behind the message and doing it on Xmas day when no one is at work.

VN Store

Back