Candace Where Are You?

Right CandIce is somewhere in San Jose talkkng about WNBA players sexuality. Leave her where she at please lol

That is her personal business. The woman knows basketball and would be a stellar coach. Name recognition would be off the charts. There are of course other great names in women’s coaching who would die to be here!

That is her personal business. The woman knows basketball and would be a stellar coach. Name recognition would be off the charts. There are of course other great names in women’s coaching who would die to be here!

That comment was an unnecessary dig at Candice Dupree. He/She obviously didn’t know Candace Parker also has a female partner. (Which matters not to me and she is open about)

Why would we want Candace as a coach? Because of her college accolades? Holly had some good college accolades as well. And she can’t coach. If I was going to go after a former player that has never coached , I would go after Kara Lawson.

You know I like Gail G also, though I'm not sure about what happened at Texas. Takes ALOT for me to say this, I detested GG for years over her Duke team unceremoniously ending Chamique Holdsclaw's career that awful day in Greensboro.

But I liked her as a TV analyst more than I expected; she's experienced, professional in demeanor (unlike, ahem, you know who) intelligent, and at least had good coaching chops at Duke. What's she doing now? Is she busy?

You know I like Gail G also, though I'm not sure about what happened at Texas. Takes ALOT for me to say this, I detested GG for years over her Duke team unceremoniously ending Chamique Holdsclaw's career that awful day in Greensboro.

But I liked her as a TV analyst more than I expected; she's experienced, professional in demeanor (unlike, ahem, you know who) intelligent, and at least had good coaching chops at Duke. What's she doing now? Is she busy?

She used to call quite a few games, but I don’t think I’ve heard her on any broadcasts lately.

VN Store

Back