Candace Parker shares great stories about Kobe Bryant 🙏

I completely agree with you on Kara and Candace. They are going to break some broadcasting boundaries. I also think Draya Carter is really good and I hope she more opportunities at the national level. Right now, she seems to be confined to the SEC Network.
I always thought Kara would be a great coach for Tennessee! She's tough, fiery, fearless and Passionate! If anyone can come close to Pat from her former players it is Kara IMO!

Reactions: lvocd
BY GAWD!!!! lol

I adore me some Tamika Catchings. Do NOT coss that line with me, fools! :p

Me too - she is just the best! When you meet her, she is like a ray of sunshine and so full of energy - and it’s like you’ve known her forever. As competitive as she is, she is so humble. Adore her!

Reactions: lvocd
It was awkward and hilarious at the same time. I thought they were going to have to cut to commercial break. He realized his joke went over like a lead balloon and Catch couldn’t even get a sentence out. She just went stone faced and started sweating harder and harder.

Finally he changed the subject and they recovered lol. How can you even joke about that though? She is probably the greatest defender ever in the history of women’s basketball!!! Queen of the Quintuple Double 👸🏾👸🏾👸🏾👸🏾👸🏾

Okay - I’ve gotta see this! What game was it? I gotta see if I can look this up!

Found it, it’s the Arkansas Texas A&M game form January 2 (that feels like forever ago already). The moment happens at 40 minutes if you can find the replay. I tried to screen record it, but ESPN is too smart for that and it won’t let you lol.

She almost played it off as a joke, but you can tell she didn’t like it lol.

Thank you! I’m going to try to find it! 😁

VN Store

Back