Candace Parker might be done.

ole_orange

She just hurt her knee vs MSU. From the looks of it, it looks like she blew out her knee. :cray:

She was crying and could'nt even come close to putting weight on her knee.

What a blow to the Lady Vols. :shakehead:

The greatest womens player ever is out.....

I just saw this on ESPN during halftime of the Illinois/Indiana game.

It didn't look too bad when it happened - but unfortunately ACL injuries usually don't (not saying that's what it is, but I've seen lots of innocent looking injuries turn into ACL tears...)

It did look bad in that she had to be helped/carried off the court.

She just went up for a routine layup, landed, and fell.

This is very scary...

FYI the news is all over ESPN now.

it may not be as bad as it looked...on the radio CPS just said the doc looked at her and said it is not that bad but Candace will be sore

Any idea what Pat might have been saying to the MSU coach after the game.

on the radio CPS said she was telling her that she has a "very talented team" and to not let them get away with playing hard because Tenn was in town but to expect them to play hard vs anyone

Just curious... it looked like she might have been a little upset about something (other than the obvious).:eek:hmy:

Weren't they already down to 9 players? Even if Parker misses just a few games, having only 3 players on the bench will be tough.

being reported on espn that she is day to day with sprained knee....questionable for saturday.

i just hope she is ok overall...let her sit Saturday and get better..its only 1 game.

I hope Parker's injury isn't worse than they are reporting, I hope she has a speedy recovery.

VN Store

Back