Canada's Truck Convoy to Protest Mandate

I'm trying to figure out what Canadian products I could boycott in protest. Help me out here, guys. Do the Canadians actually produce anything of value other than overpriced hockey players?
Yeah, we outsourced most of our car production to them and Mexico.

Reactions: NEO
These people really can't wrap their minds around the simple and clear fact that the police are not your friends and are not there to protect them. The police are there to protect the interests of the state and corporations.

That appears to be the case here. What's so sad is they have turned their backs on the very people who have been standing up for them this whole time.

Reactions: NEO
This is just brutal. This police is clearly hitting this unarmed protester repeatedly with the butt of his gun.

Here is another angle. Not sure if this is a man or a woman thays getting a beat down

Reactions: Orangeburst
This is just brutal. This police is clearly hitting this unarmed protester repeatedly with the butt of his gun.

Here is another angle. Not sure if this is a man or a woman thays getting a beat down

I appreciate your posts Wayne...keep em coming, Thank u sir

I appreciate your posts Wayne...keep em coming, Thank u sir

I know I'm probably way to obsessed with what's happening in Canada right now. (That's what my wife tells me) Canadians are literally fighting for their freedoms right now. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we are in their shoes in 10 years from now.

What some of these politicians don't understand is that you can only push people so far. You take away their ability to make a living, threaten to take their kids, threaten to take their pets and kill them, jail them, and leave them without any means to take care of themselves or their families, you will create a much worse situation that a commuter blockage. It only takes a few people who have nothing left to lose to start hunting politicians.

I know I'm probably way to obsessed with what's happening in Canada right now. (That's what my wife tells me) Canadians are literally fighting for their freedoms right now. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we are in their shoes in 10 years from now.

I agree with but one thing....10 years. The dynamics of the US convoy in light of 1/6 and such

10 years? We'll be there within 3 years. Biden's already implementing some communist ideals. Use the DOJ like the gestapo.

VN Store

Back