Canada, Brits & US supplied weapons, funding & underaged brides to ISIS

Again, you're pretending not to understand the issue. This article isn't saying they're smuggling anyone, it's saying they have an informant on the inside.
That's false. That guy was a Canadian asset that was hustling in brides and fighters to IS. I'm not sure what kind of nonsense you are talking about, but you can read any of the articles I posted from 2015 until this week to figure it out.

That's false. That guy was a Canadian asset that was hustling in brides and fighters to IS. I'm not sure what kind of nonsense you are talking about, but you can read any of the articles I posted from 2015 until this week to figure it out.
I’m not sure why you are pretending not to understand espionage or the concept of informants. This guy passes info to Canadian sources. He is not a member of the CSIS.

Read the links I sent from a 2015 article and the BBC article from a few days ago if you don’t like the first link I posted.

So, a man who was busted in human trafficking came up with a story which it appears has be used by author of the book. I don't see this as quite the bullet proof expose that you do.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
So, a man who was busted in human trafficking came up with a story which it appears has be used by author of the book. I don't see this as quite the bullet proof expose that you do.
You didn't read the article from the BBC, did you? The BBC, paragon of truthful journalism across the pond got corroborating information from both a witness and certain documents and communication records. In the 2015 article, it said the Turks also have evidence that lines up with the story.

All Canada and Britain have to do is simply come out and deny all of this. Wouldn't that make it really easy if this is plain old BS?

Or just mentally ill.

adm-rachel-l-levine.jpg

Ewwwwww

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back