Can you imagine a Butch Jones OL doing this?

Ok, I guess we just gonna act like one of Jones teams didnt lose to Alabama by only 5 points. Carry one
Hahaha

Fish in a barrel..

I do like the optimism that is currently happening but IMO there is enough improvement that comparisons to the last staff arent needed. Especially poor conparisons..
The comparisons simply need to be what this staff has done previously.

I cant imagine why 23 months after he was fired you would start a thread with CBJs name in it. Some of you fellers obsession with our former coach is starting to border on needing therapy...soon.

I don't understand it, but they must get some kind of satisfaction from reliving it. If you wait long enough there will be a new Lane Kiffin thread.

Reactions: hmhawk
As long as Tennessee is in the pitiful shape they're in as a direct result of that SOB's incompetence, yes, I will ridicule him and his failed strategy every chance I get. Only the idiots like him defend recruiting smaller OL & RBS and slower WRs.

Reactions: rkvdg
When I watched in wonder, I was, first, surprised they did i t and, second, that the refs didn't blow the whistle and stop his progress.

Ok, I guess we just gonna act like one of Jones teams didnt lose to Alabama by only 5 points. Carry one
Lol word. Because I definitely said that. While we are “acting”, we should probably not act like this conversation was about moving the pile against Bama. That’s what I was commenting on. Feel free to put as many words in my mouth as you want my man.

If we have any chance at all of making a bowl game, it's the OL that will get us there. If we can become a physical, successful running team and get some productivity from special teams...specifically punting...we have a shot. A slim one mind you, but a shot.

VN Store

Back