Can you believe PF after the game?

mxfox

1st greatest comeback in a long time, congratulations, the D kept us in the game, and Clausen pulled it out.
Can you beleive CPF after the game s***ing up to Rick, after what Rick did last year is should have been his job to lose, it doen't matter how good you are in practice its how you do in the game, Rick is the man, EA needs to learn the offense and help, oh sh*t my cd player just came on by itself and Rocky Top is playing, I havent had the cd on in weeks no one here but me forgot that cd was in there that is really spooky, GO Big Orange, I swear the player wasn't even on I had been at a friends to watch the game and came home and got on vol board and then Rocky Top starts Wild!!!!!!!!
back to what I was saying, and help Crompton with the starting job next year. I told you it would be close, the coaching staff needs to apoligize to Rick big time, and thank the D they were the greatest.

What was he supposed to do? Tell everyone that RC is nothing? I wouldn't look at it as sucking up, I would look at it as giving credit where credit is due.

Rick deserved everything he got tonight from Fulmer. So does this put us back in the running for Jimmy Clausen?

Originally posted by mxfox@Sep 26, 2005 11:10 PM
1st greatest comeback in a long time, congratulations, the D kept us in the game, and Clausen pulled it out.
Can you beleive CPF after the game s***ing up to Rick, after what  Rick did last year is should have been his job to lose, it doen't matter how good you are in practice its how you do in the game, Rick is the man, EA needs to learn the offense and help, oh sh*t  my cd player just came on by itself and Rocky Top is playing, I havent had the cd on in weeks no one here but me forgot that cd was in there that is really spooky, GO Big Orange, I swear the player wasn't even on I had been at a friends to watch the game and came home and got on vol board and then Rocky Top starts Wild!!!!!!!!
back to what I was saying, and help Crompton with the starting job next year. I told you it would be close, the coaching staff needs to apoligize to Rick big time, and thank the D they were the greatest.
[snapback]152496[/snapback]​

Put the pipe on the counter, back away and put your hands on your head.

Originally posted by vols2345@Sep 27, 2005 12:11 AM
So does this put us back in the running for Jimmy Clausen?
[snapback]152502[/snapback]​

I honestly don't give a rat's behind.

Originally posted by OldVol@Sep 26, 2005 11:12 PM
Put the pipe on the counter, back away  and put your hands on your head.
[snapback]152507[/snapback]​

Amen.

Rick Clausen = the man.

Honestly, his skills are average, but he's a winner. He's the underdog and by God he came in and got the offense moving and WE BEAT LSU!!!

Where are the cajun trolls now?

if I had a pipe right now I would probably hit it , hey I got beer in the fridge....well about CPF it's like he just discovered this guy he should have been starting from the get go he earned it last year.

Guys and Ladies... let us not forget that though Mr. Rick came through and showed great character and ability in his come behind win, the defense allowed a point spread that was attainable. Without a strong, ferocious D we would not have won. Great Job VOL D!!!!!!!

Go with age, experience and maturity. Ainge talks but he's not a "stand-in gunfighter".

He's got to learn to make GOOD throws, quit rushing and settle down. He needs to "work the clip-board and study."

Yes. And that is the same D that gave up 21 in 1st half because of the mess EA created. Let's not forget that team ball feeds off both sides. RC stopped the massacre and gave the D something to go with. Without a capable QB, at best we would have lost 35-7.

very few times do you see less experienced QB's in the NFL for a reason...same should apply to UT. Rick is the more experienced and better fit for VOL ball.

VN Store

Back