Can we still make the tourney?

I don't even want to see this team in the tournament, we are terri-bad. Pack it up for next year and get better in the offseason.

If you were the only one watching this would be relevant. I think most would agree that more game preparation and game experience will hopefully equal more success/better play. Never Give Up!

We can barely get the ball across half court without a turnover. Get real haha. Hopefully next year these 5 stars come in and kill it.

Cool; what does that have to do with you hoping we don't make the NCAAT? Because if we did make it it would obviously mean we did enough to make it even if that means it took an SECT win. Which makes your comment even dumber.

I don't care if we lost 100-0, making the NCAAT is better than not making it so under no circumstances would I ever hope we didn't make it.

Mathematically? Yes, we could still make it. Considering what we've shown the last couple of games, though, it is very unlikely we'll be able to string together enough wins.

Ain’t happening this year. Doubtful we even get in the NIT. Can’t wait until next year with Johnson , Springer and Walker as well as the PG transfer from Oregon. CRB needs to use the remaining games this year to get as much experience as possible for the underclass men that will contribute in the future

Reactions: Jack Burton
Ain’t happening this year. Doubtful we even get in the NIT. Can’t wait until next year with Johnson , Springer and Walker as well as the PG transfer from Oregon. CRB needs to use the remaining games this year to get as much experience as possible for the underclass men that will contribute in the future

Bailey seems to be more of a SG than a PG.

VN Store

Back