Can we not do this in Knoxville?

Is it more of am adult thing?

Depends on the age of the kids I think and their interests . they have pick nick tables , grills still I think beside the tables, a museum , a film of the whole battle , and souvenir shop .

Shiloh is one of the best-preserved battlefields in existence. I would highly recommend checking it out. And if you like fried catfish, you should stop at Hagy's Catfish Hotel.

Back in the day it had a huge souvenir shop ( Ed Shaw’s ) with a restaurant called the back porch . Do you remember that ?

How long ago was that? I started going to Shiloh in the 90s.

Ed Shaw’s was there ever since I can remember 70-80s I think the restaurant ( the back porch ) was hot in the 80s. Haggys ( The Catfish Hotel ) has been there forever too .

Ed Shaw’s was there ever since I can remember 70-80s I think the restaurant ( the back porch ) was hot in the 80s. Haggys ( The Catfish Hotel ) has been there forever too .

I always liked the Confederama diorama in Chattanooga. It had 5K miniatures with lighted muskets and cannon that emitted smoke during a narrative.

The Chickamauga Firearm Museum (Fuller Gun Collection) is an incredible display of weaponry over hundreds of years.

The Fuller Gun Collection - Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park (U.S. National Park Service)

I think I recall that place now. On 22 south of the battlefield?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Reactions: Orangeburst
Does Germany and Japan still fly their flags?

By the way, I understand why many feel this way but I enjoy playing devil's advocate to much to just let that little gem just go skating by.
I've been waiting for about 10 years for someone to say that. I'm in the pro rebel flag camp so I'm biased, but if our flag is too offensive then surely the Japanese, British, French, Brazilian, Argentinian, Turkish, Italian and Belgium flags all need to come down. All of those countries at various points in time, did horrible things that were objectively as evil or worse than anything ever committed by the Confederacy or United States

Reactions: NEO
Irrelevant to point out Obama's divisiveness when arguing which POTUS is more divisive? Your leftist logic is amazing.

It's also interesting how you call Trump a p***y while you worship the guy that wears Mom Jeans and whose wife is more manly than he is.
I haven't make one single post praising Obama. Run along. You're not equipped to debate intelligently

Trump is easily the most divisive President in history. His words and actions are clear proof

I haven't make one single post praising Obama. Run along. You're not equipped to debate intelligently

Trump is easily the most divisive President in history. His words and actions are clear proof

You're not equipped to defend your stupid assertions without insulting the poster that's already whipped your ass. Just take your L and leave.

More insults. You apparently got nothing else in your toolbox. Again, just take your L.
Easy. My insults are nowhere near the level of that buffon Trump. Anyway, you're the one making baseless assertions with absolutely no facts to back them up. And telling you that you're out of your league isn't an insult in this case. it's a fact

good day lightweight

Easy. My insults are nowhere near the level of that buffon Trump. Anyway, you're the one making baseless assertions with absolutely no facts to back them up. And telling you that you're out of your league isn't an insult in this case. it's a fact

good day lightweight

Ironic and sad. Wear your L proudly.

You're still in that delusional state. Probably good for you to stay there. makes for a good laugh. And yes, I agree. You are one sad little man

So when your hero BHO was POTUS, Antifa emerged, BLM was formed, and Kaepernick started sitting and taking a knee. And killing cops took off alongside Barry's rhetoric. But Orange Man is a meanie.

You bumped a post long after your failed attempt to argue and have brought nothing but personal attacks. It is quite sad.

Shiloh is one of the best-preserved battlefields in existence. I would highly recommend checking it out. And if you like fried catfish, you should stop at Hagy's Catfish Hotel.
Hagy's is the truth! My dad lives just a stone's throw from Shiloh in Crump.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
So when your hero BHO was POTUS, Antifa emerged, BLM was formed, and Kaepernick started sitting and taking a knee. And killing cops took off alongside Barry's rhetoric. But Orange Man is a meanie.

You bumped a post long after your failed attempt to argue and have brought nothing but personal attacks. It is quite sad.
That you're still trying but failing is the sad part. Go out and have a beer this afternoon. Life is good, man

I only drink beer while I walk around Augusta National. I'll have a couple in November.

BTW, facts are hard for you.
The harder they try the more childish they look. Maybe someday they'll grow up and have some money they don't want to go to the government so it can be re-distributed to slackers.

VN Store

Back