Can we laugh at all the UGA fans who thought they were gonna march into Neyland and checkerboard it?

Is it true ( I heard it from a guy) Mississippi is going to try to checker Neyland-and succeed where UGA failed? We'd better start buying up those tickets. It must be true, as someone tweeted about it.

Reactions: volfannbama
The House That Neyland Built should never be defiled by other fans (especially UGA).

Even when we suck, we can't let no fans from Podunk County, Georgia march in there
Funny you mention the house that neyland built. Neyland was hired to beat Vandy, weird how decades later we find ourselves in the same situation.

Honestly, I was surprised how many Vol fans showed up and made noise while the game was still in question. There were empty seats, but we certainly held the majority of the stadium. As someone else had guessed, I think around 75/25 overall.

tenor.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Their players didn't have any problems "marching" in to the checkerboards. Dumb post.

Anyone point out no black out? I was proud of our fans this game. I was beginning to wonder. I would have loved to have tix!

Tickers were plentiful and cheap on the street as they likely will be the rest of this season
The 10,000+ UGA fans trying to get into Neyland in order to Checker the stadium, just couldn't find tickets I guess-they must have been on the wrong street!

The 10,000+ UGA fans trying to get into Neyland in order to Checker the stadium, just couldn't find tickets I guess-they must have been on the wrong street!
Haha

I found section W tickets 10 rows off the field for $50 per...those are pretty sweet tickets. Upper deck tickets < $30.

LOL! Georgia fans really thought they could use their silly MS Paint drawings and pull off a takeover of Neyland Stadium that would look spectacular on TV.

Not. Even. Close.

It was never gonna happen, either. Tennessee could go 0-12 and this fanbase would still not allow Georgia show up and take over the stadium. Better luck next time, Georgia.
Lol, prolly around the same number that were predicting a win against UGA. Better luck next time. Thank goodness for moral victories right?

It was probably 65/35 at start, but when they did the phone flashlights to start the 4th, it looked much worse. Many Vol fans were long gone and in my section, there were Vol fans with flashlights oblivious to what was going on. It was one of the biggest visitor crowds I can remember, but not by a staggering amount.

VN Store

Back