Can we finally appreciate

Negativity has not helped in the past many years.

I like what I am seeing so far post-Pruitt.

This new leadership deserves some patience.

Being positive and being patient does not equate to blind loyalty. It is a choice of how you handle the situation.

I am cautiously excited. Do I think we will be better offensively? Yes. But I don’t think we are going to be as explosive as some think. JH isn’t gonna have our offense putting up 48 on Bama in year 1 like Kiffin. But I am hoping for somewhere around 27-30 points per game.

Cant really get excited for the defensive staff because one hasn’t been hired yet.

Reactions: volfaninky
H3ll no! Could you imagine how boring this place would be if everyone just started agreeing and appreciating things?

I got CJH back. Im excited to see this offense. Hopefully we can get a defense together that can stop some folks. Go Vols!

The staff Heupel is putting together. The optimism compared to another Pruitt led season is overwhelming. Let’s go vols!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see how they perform. I am cautiously optimistic though. In more of a "prove it" before I fully will appreciate what they do given how the last 3 hires have gone.

I'm excited! We have a solid staff, still have some talented players and this staff won't trot JG out on the field!

Staff already has a 5 fumble 3 pick 6 lead on what the staff did to themselves last year!

I've said this a lot, but I think some underestimate how much better will we be without JG. He probably wouldn't have started for any decent FCS school. We were at a HUGE disadvantage because of him.

Bailey was obviously way better and will be better in his sophomore year. Maurer is better. Hooker has a lot of experience and played really well in the ACC. We know we have that coming back. We are guaranteed to be faaaar better at QB and that is the most important position on the field.

So long as the defense isn't absolutely hideous then we won't have a hard time competing. Plenty of talent on offense to work with.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if Heupels offense is horrible. Because we might be cursed.

I am cautiously excited. Do I think we will be better offensively? Yes. But I don’t think we are going to be as explosive as some think. JH isn’t gonna have our offense putting up 48 on Bama in year 1 like Kiffin. But I am hoping for somewhere around 27-30 points per game.

Cant really get excited for the defensive staff because one hasn’t been hired yet.
Took a SO Lock and Mizzou offense from 13 ppg to 31 ppg in Y1.

I agree ~30 ppg should be a reasonable expectation. That itself should drag us to 6-6 barring a historically bad defense.

I'm excited! We have a solid staff, still have some talented players and this staff won't trot JG out on the field!

Staff already has a 5 fumble 3 pick 6 lead on what the staff did to themselves last year!

I've said this a lot, but I think some underestimate how much better will we be without JG. He probably wouldn't have started for any decent FCS school. We were at a HUGE disadvantage because of him.

Bailey was obviously way better and will be better in his sophomore year. Maurer is better. Hooker has a lot of experience and played really well in the ACC. We know we have that coming back. We are guaranteed to be faaaar better at QB and that is the most important position on the field.

So long as the defense isn't absolutely hideous then we won't have a hard time competing. Plenty of talent on offense to work with.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if Heupels offense is horrible. Because we might be cursed.
Then I officially remove the curse impediment. Problem solved!

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer

you were doing SO good until the very end

Reactions: orangebloodforlife

VN Store

Back