Can Pruitt infractions open the crack into Saban?

Yes we got caught/told on ourselves.... Pruitt seen the way to go about it thru Saban... Hopefully it opens ways into Bama and Georgia... Investigative journalism has its worm to a bigger story if they want it

Naw, remember the media is all evil and fake news, can't have them going Saban, Bama, Kirby, or Dawg hunting. You can't trust the media, remember.

evil-witches.gif

I seriously hope they get caught.

Last edited:
The second greatest thing I could ever hear would be "After investigation Alabama has to vacate numerous National Championships." Of course the greatest was when John Ward said, "The National Champion is clad in Big Orange."

Not really no. Saban is protected not only by the players but the fan base and Greg Sankey himself. Even if Pruitt got all the other coaches that worked underneath Saban to come out and say Saban has been cheating if highly doubt anything would happen. However the Vols and cornbread would just be laughed at even more so than we are currently. It would be in the best interest of Cornbread to just shut his mouth and not make waves.

I have a feeling Pruitt’s “side of the story” involves UT athletics admin & Fulmer being aware and encouraging the behavior vs ratting out UGA/Bama.
Either way, the entire staff was terminated, including Fulmer. I still say that some of the players who left the program were asked to leave due to their involvement.

I have a feeling Pruitt’s “side of the story” involves UT athletics admin & Fulmer being aware and encouraging the behavior vs ratting out UGA/Bama.
Either way, the entire staff was terminated, including Fulmer. I still say that some of the players who left the program were asked to leave due to their involvement.
Guaranteed. Everyone associated with the deal was shown the door player, coach or otherwise.

Reactions: Gandalf and vol94
Yes we got caught/told on ourselves.... Pruitt seen the way to go about it thru Saban... Hopefully it opens ways into Bama and Georgia... Investigative journalism has its worm to a bigger story if they want it
Fans are a funny bunch. They say a school is impervious to investigations/sanctions when that school has been punished severely twice in the past.

Any violations that happened while he was there are no longer eligible to be investigated. So it wouldn't matter from a practical standpoint, even if the SEC/NCAA were motivated. They weren't motivated when Bama players whose family income was 30k a year showed up driving 70k cars. They didn't care when it was revealed Zion Williamson was paid 6 figures to play for Duke. They won't bother Bama unless Bama starts losing or until after Saban retires. They wouldn't touch John Wooden, who perhaps oversaw the most prolific NCAA rule violating reign in sports history, but shortly after he retired they came for UCLA.

They absolutely should along with Ga and FSU! No way we were the only place he was an idiot. He’s been an idiot for a long time!

And what? Make it retroactive to when paying players wasn't the norm?

I think that ship has sailed.....

Yes

Guaranteed. Everyone associated with the deal was shown the door player, coach or otherwise.

And yet Phil Paycheck walks away with ANOTHER payday, accolades and kadoos (Phil's version of kudos) from the admin, and is STILL out there offering his opinion to anyone dumb enough to listen.

Give it time. Phil Paycheck will want some more cash in the next 5-8 years, and will start sidling up to the program again.

Not until somebody knocks Bama off the title scene. Bama makes way too much money for the NCAA!

And yet Phil Paycheck walks away with ANOTHER payday, accolades and kadoos (Phil's version of kudos) from the admin, and is STILL out there offering his opinion to anyone dumb enough to listen.

Give it time. Phil Paycheck will want some more cash in the next 5-8 years, and will start sidling up to the program again.

I’m still irritated we gave him a settlement. I don’t think he will be allowed near the program moving forward, or at least while AD White is the AD.

VN Store

Back