Can Pres. DiPietro send Gov-elect Lee some UT ties?

CampBlount

Please ban me. VN is toxic.
The governor-elect, an Auburn man, seems like a good guy but can we get him some orange and white ties to replace those Auburn and Vanderbilt ties?:) President DiPietro won't need his after his retirement Nov. 21.

Note: I'm just kidding. This is NOT about politics.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 5.47.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 5.53.17 PM.png

Reactions: RollerVol
The governor-elect, an Auburn man, seems like a good guy but can we get him some orange and white ties to replace those Auburn and Vanderbilt ties?:) President DiPietro won't need his after his retirement Nov. 21.

Note: I'm just kidding. This is NOT about politics.

View attachment 175136 View attachment 175138
Di Pietro would send him some orange and blue ties instead.

My wife was against voting for him up till a few weeks ago. She liked what he stood for, so I asked her what the problem was if she liked him and she said she wouldn't vote for him because he was a Auburn grad.

After voting I ask her if she was happy with her votes and she said ya that she thought Lee would do a good job. So I ask her jokingly what changed her mind. She said that him having to watch his school get plastered by one of the worst Vols teams to take the field was punishment enough haha. Go Vols.

Can’t beilieve this idiot got elected ! Wow you would think you should have an IQ above 80 to run a state. God help is all

VN Store

Back