Can Oklahoma State stand up to tomorrows's test??

gsvol

Misou has averaged 53.4 points per game through five games with 42 being the least amount in any one game and they have not gone three and out even one time this year.

Oklahoma State is also 5-0 with a average score of 52.6 with 39 being the least amount scored in any one game.

Wonder what the over/under is in that game???

The Cowboys have given up 23.4 per game so far and the Tigers have given up an average of 20.

Although Mizzou has not played anyone of note yet, Chase Daniels is a great qb with a great offensive line. Their defense will show their capabilities this weekend. Okie Lite has only played 1 team with an offense even kinda like Mizzou's and that was U of H.

Mizzou over Okie Lite by 3 touchdowns.

I hope this turns out to be a great game. Mizzou has looked awefully impressive this year so it is hard to bet against them. I think Mizzou wins by 10.

Although Mizzou has not played anyone of note yet, Chase Daniels is a great qb with a great offensive line.

Chase Daniel. Give the kid some respect - at least get his name right.

In an article by the AP yesterday, he was referred to as Chase Nelson. I mean, seriously? Do they watch football?

Missouri will win by at least 17. They were the "upset special" last week, and they won by 35.

Mizzou will win pretty soundly. It was ridiculous for espn to bring on herbstreit and make him say that this might be the game of the week/season

VN Store

Back