Can I jump ahead to the Bama game ?

Mose Phillip's Watch

Our offense will give them fits for the first time in years. We have decent speed, they can't defend the rpo well, & we mix the run pass so well lately. Before it seemed we tried to just manhandle them & that's not going to work. I'm not saying we will win but we can score 28 on them with offense unlike the last few years.

Our offense will give them fits for the first time in years. We have decent speed, they can't defend the rpo well, & we mix the run pass so well lately. Before it seemed we tried to just manhandle them & that's not going to work. I'm not saying we will win but we can score 28 on them with offense unlike the last few years.

No, you can't. I hereby cancel all negative mojo due to looking past Ole Miss effective immediately. Mods, please end thread, and commence with DoD level erasure of all digital footprint on server remaining due to it, please.

Alrighty then let's stomp them Rebels on Saturday.

You know what? I say screw it, and let’s go!

Mose Phillip's Watch is not wrong in his assessment. He gets me fired up! It's easy to say "baby steps", "pump the brakes", and "slow down". It's time to start believing!

Mose Phillip's Watch is not wrong in his assessment. He gets me fired up! It's easy to say "baby steps", "pump the brakes", and "slow down". It's time to start believing!
I'll start truly believing when we start beating bama or Georgia or Florida again until then we fighting for 3rd in the East

A real Vol fan hates Bama 24/7/365.
You simply can't do it in just a week.
Oh the hate is there, it is buying the cigar, breaking out old vhs & betamax tapes rewatching the 82-85 games then 95 -01 games all that takes time

Reactions: tnutater

Your eggs aren't in the basket, that's why you can't count them.
Beat the Rebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you MPW! I've said since the Georgia/Clemson game that we would have an easier time beating bama than Georgia this year.

We haven't done anything yet or beat a good football team. Slow down and remember we just got blown out by Florida. Baby steps man
This...we just beat two horrible teams, beat them bad but they basically suck. Ole Piss is another level compared to those two.
Let's talk Bama when we get there.

Reactions: guido4198
We haven't done anything yet or beat a good football team. Slow down and remember we just got blown out by Florida. Baby steps man

I know the saying "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas," but if we make that chip shot field goal right before half and Calloway doesn't drop what might be a TD pass on fourth down (and answering Florida's drive), it's 24-24 late in the third quarter. Who knows how it might have played out from there?

Reactions: American_PitVol

VN Store

Back