Can Chandler drive to the basket?

I’m sure many of you have seen this, but if you haven’t then I encourage giving it a watch.

Some of the who’s who, poached from the YT comments section.

Kennedy: grey shorts
DJ Jeffries: red/ blue shorts
Ja: black shorts with polka dots
Matthew Murrell: IMG shirt
Cam Payne: white Nike shorts
Alex Lomax: all black errthing

Though it’s just a pickup game, the level of competition is well above just respectable and notice how relatively quiet it is on the court.

These dudes bout it bout it.

I wouldn’t think so. He’s pretty old now.

Attachments

• 03779847-B9E3-467B-8E94-72219E53E095.jpeg
    03779847-B9E3-467B-8E94-72219E53E095.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 2
He had no problem allowing Bone and Turner, why would he have a problem with Chandler?
I think many are confused that our lack of driving the ball was somehow related to Barnes holding them back. However, Barnes made it clear he wanted to push the ball and drive the ball. We had a lot of execution problems but it wasn’t Barnes telling them not to drive the ball.

Reactions: Nickid1975
Outside of Tobias Harris and Scotty Hopson, he may be the best ball player we’ve ever had coming in as a freshman.

Chandler will be on ESPN2 tomorrow at 2:30. Sunrise versus IMG. Set your DVRs now. That guy is a magician with the basketball in his hands. He’s exactly what the 2020-21 Vols needed (a healthy Fulk and KC could have had TN in the FF).

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Ever heard of Bernard King?
Must not have seen my other post. I said I should’ve added the stipulation “since online recruiting rankings started”. Didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers. I know Bernard was one of the best to ever do it. I didn’t have the pleasure of watching him because I wasn’t born yet but I’ve watched his highlights and that 30 for 30 countless times. He would’ve been dominant in any era.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Must not have seen my other post. I said I should’ve added the stipulation “since online recruiting rankings started”. Didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers. I know Bernard was one of the best to ever do it. I didn’t have the pleasure of watching him because I wasn’t born yet but I’ve watched his highlights and that 30 for 30 countless times. He would’ve been dominant in any era.

No worries. No feathers ruffled. I did see your other post and realized after I sent this that you had expressed the caveat. King was - in an oft-overused word - Awesome.

Reactions: VolPack22
I think many are confused that our lack of driving the ball was somehow related to Barnes holding them back. However, Barnes made it clear he wanted to push the ball and drive the ball. We had a lot of execution problems but it wasn’t Barnes telling them not to drive the ball.
That is too difficult for some on here to comprehend.

I saw somewhere that Chandler biggest improvement over the year was his 3 pt shot. I think he was shooting around 50% from three against the best competition. 247 already said he would move up to the #1 PG when they do their final rankings.

Chandler taking over, hits a 3 to give Sunrise the lead, then took Moussa to the hole for 2

Reactions: Bigkat
Now Chandler forces a jump ball, straight balla on both sides of the floor

VN Store

Back