Camping World Bowl: #16 West Virginia vs #20 Syracuse

Pretty crappy of Grier to sit this out.
Why? If he gets his knee blown out playing for the Camping World trophy and all the glory that entails do you think WVU fans will take up a collection to replace his NFL contract? There’s so little upside to playing in these meaningless bowl games.

Why? If he gets his knee blown out playing for the Camping World trophy and all the glory that entails do you think WVU fans will take up a collection to replace his NFL contract? There’s so little upside to playing in these meaningless bowl games.
Yeah, quarterbacks are always having career ending injuries in bowl games... It doesn’t say much for his character, but then again he doesn’t care about his character.

Yeah and I don’t agree with that at all. Should all have to wait until after the season. Change recruiting schedule if need be.

I guess but they’ve been doing it for decades and hardly anyone cared. Now players are doing it and suddenly it’s some big deal.

Also funny so many complain about “too many bowls”, and when a player decides not to play in one (especially one like this one) again people complain.

Yeah, quarterbacks are always having career ending injuries in bowl games... It doesn’t say much for his character, but then again he doesn’t care about his character.

So I guess you have an issue with Coach Cut’s character too right?

I guess but they’ve been doing it for decades and hardly anyone cared. Now players are doing it and suddenly it’s some big deal.

Also funny so many complain about “too many bowls”, and when a player decides not to play in one (especially one like this one) again people complain.
What’s so different about this game and a regular season game? Why play in regular season games? Why did he play against Oklahoma? He could have gotten hurt in that game.

What part of “Yeah, and I don’t agree with that at all” do you not understand? Do you need help reading?

No I’m calling bullsh** that you’ve thought anything bad about Cut, and for damn sure you haven’t thought that for 20 years.

What’s the difference in the Oklahoma game and the game today?

Again, you can't be this stupid.

OU game they still had a shot at the Big 12 Championship. If you don't think there's a difference between that and the f'n Camping World Bowl, I can't help you.

Again, you can't be this stupid.

OU game they still had a shot at the Big 12 Championship. If you don't think there's a difference between that and the f'n Camping World Bowl, I can't help you.
So? Blowing your knee out for one meaningless bowl game is better than blowing your knee out in another meaningless bowl game? Ruining your future against Georgia is acceptable, but not against Syracuse? What’s the difference?

That’s what I thought. I knew you’d come around when you actually took the time to think about it.

Thinking is hardly what you're doing.

Funny, all these years you thought Cut was a b**** and you thought he had so little character.

So? Blowing your knee out for one meaningless bowl game is better than blowing your knee out in another meaningless bowl game? Ruining your future against Georgia is acceptable, but not against Syracuse? What’s the difference?

So you're for cutting the number of bowl games now?

Thinking is hardly what you're doing.

Funny, all these years you thought Cut was a b**** and you thought he had so little character.

Unfortunately, recruiting makes it a different story for coaches, that’s why I’ve already addressed this with a post long ago about recruiting schedules. Jumping ship on ththe Vols before the Natty was a total b**** move.

Grier quitting on his team today is a total b**** move too. Reading, comprehending, and thinking way too hard for you. You should rest on it and try again later.

Unfortunately, recruiting makes it a different story for coaches, that’s why I’ve already addressed this with a post long ago about recruiting schedules. Jumping ship on ththe Vols before the Natty was a total b**** move.

Grier quitting on his team today is a total b**** move too. Reading, comprehending, and thinking way too hard for you. You should rest on it and try again later.

The irony......

In case you can't figure it out, I'm calling you 100% a liar. I don't think you had even remotely a fraction of the angst for Cut that you're doing for Grier until you realized if you don't act like you do, you're being a hypocrite. I don't believe for one second you thought any less of Cut's character before this thread.

And if it's a "different story" for coaches, then pray tell why some do stay? They just have better character?

I’m not crying about players getting hurt. You are. Are you now retreating from that?

Should he have played this year?

No you're crying about a player not playing in a bowl game that you otherwise wouldn't give 2 craps about.

The irony......

In case you can't figure it out, I'm calling you 100% a liar. I don't think you had even remotely a fraction of the angst for Cut that you're doing for Grier until you realized if you don't act like you do, you're being a hypocrite. I don't believe for one second you thought any less of Cut's character before this thread.

And if it's a "different story" for coaches, then pray tell why some do stay? They just have better character?
I never liked Cut’s move. Never. What’s hypocritical about saying coaches and players should coach and play in their teams games? Do you know what hypocritical means?

It absolutely is different for cos he’s and players, mostly due to recruiting rules. Change those and make it so coaches can’t be contacted u til after the whole season is over. That will clear things up. Some coaches do have better character. I liked that Pruitt stayed to coach in the NCG last year. I never liked that Cut ran off.

VN Store

Back