Camping World Bowl: #16 West Virginia vs #20 Syracuse

No you're crying about a player not playing in a bowl game that you otherwise wouldn't give 2 craps about.
You’re crying about him and now you’re crying about me.

I’m still waiting for you to answer why it would have been acceptable for him to blow out his knee against Oklahoma in the regular season, Georgia in the meaningless Sugar Bowl but not against Syracuse in another meaningless bowl.

Waiting.

I never liked Cut’s move. Never. What’s hypocritical about saying coaches and players should coach and play in their teams games? Do you know what hypocritical means?

It absolutely is different for cos he’s and players, mostly due to recruiting rules. Change those and make it so coaches can’t be contacted u til after the whole season is over. That will clear things up. Some coaches do have better character. I liked that Pruitt stayed to coach in the NCG last year. I never liked that Cut ran off.

Do you know what classic deflection methods are? I do, and you're putting a on a clinic bro.

I'm just glad you finally can vent about how terrible Cut's character is.

You’re crying about him and now you’re crying about me.

I’m still waiting for you to answer why it would have been acceptable for him to blow out his knee against Oklahoma in the regular season, Georgia in the meaningless Sugar Bowl but not against Syracuse in another meaningless bowl.

Waiting.

I already did. The OU game was for a championship; this is for a bowl game nobody cares about. Georgia he still may not have played, but even if he did, the Sugar Bowl has more respect than the Camping World Bowl. It just does, and you act like those are all the same, you're being obtuse and you know it.

Do you know what classic deflection methods are? I do, and you're putting a on a clinic bro.

I'm just glad you finally can vent about how terrible Cut's character is.
Nice deflection. The projection angle is nice. I’ve been consistent in everything. You’ve been evading very simple questions. Nice try.

Nice deflection. The projection angle is nice. I’ve been consistent in everything. You’ve been evading very simple questions. Nice try.

Lol, and now you're just straight up copying me.

And I evaded nothing. I answered your quesiton....twice. Do I need to post it in crayon? Would that help?

I already did. The OU game was for a championship; this is for a bowl game nobody cares about. Georgia he still may not have played, but even if he did, the Sugar Bowl has more respect than the Camping World Bowl. It just does, and you act like those are all the same, you're being obtuse and you know it.
What Championship? The Big 12? That’s it? Do you realize the Sugar Bowl is meaningless this year? Do you realize that?

Are you saying it’s acceptable to blow your knee out and ruining your future in the Sugar Bowl or the game to get to the Sugar Bowl? Are you really saying that?

The Sugar Bowl matters this year?

Lol, and now you're just straight up copying me.

And I evaded nothing. I answered your quesiton....twice. Do I need to post it in crayon? Would that help?

You’re deflecting and you’re not getting away with it. You’re realizing your argument has been stupid.

Writing it in crayon may help you form your thoughts. If that helps you, have at it.

What Championship? The Big 12? That’s it? Do you realize the Sugar Bowl is meaningless this year? Do you realize that?

Are you saying it’s acceptable to blow your knee out and ruining your future in the Dugar Bowl or the game to get to the Sugar Bowl? Are you really saying that?

And this is the point where I say....it's obvious you're being obtuse. Either you're really this stupid, or you're doing it to try to save face.

Apparently YOU are the one saying Camping World Bowl == Big 12 Championship and Sugar Bowl. Strange hill to die on, but die you shall.

And this is the point where I say....it's obvious you're being obtuse. Either you're really this stupid, or you're doing it to try to save face.

Apparently YOU are the one saying Camping World Bowl == Big 12 Championship and Sugar Bowl. Strange hill to die on, but die you shall.

So you think it’s ok to ruin your future for the Sugar Bowl but not another bowl?

What was his reasoning for bailing on his team? Injury? If so, there were many other meaningless games he played in this year in which he didn’t care about injury.

It’s not about injury, he b****ed out on his team.

Reactions: PotbelliedVol
3383739.gif

Reactions: volwindy

VN Store

Back