Cam Sutton received a death threat

Shall we study your past post history to get a better idea of who you are? I am sure you would not like that. :thumbsup:

Edit: and don't worry about erasing some of them, I have saved plenty.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I admit, however, that I do find your post kinda creepy.

Last edited:
If there was a death threat, it was not a Vol fan. It was some stupid kid hoping to ruin our recruiting. Probably a Vandy fan!!!! We have the greatest fans. Any sensible recruit and family would recognize this as the nothing it is. Just a message to the idiot who sent it. Your electrons leave a trail. As to all the other non-Vol fans who frequent VN and try to create issues in the fan base, nice try, but it will never work.

Reactions: 2 people
If there was a death threat, it was not a Vol fan. It was some stupid kid hoping to ruin our recruiting. Probably a Vandy fan!!!! We have the greatest fans. Any sensible recruit and family would recognize this as the nothing it is. Just a message to the idiot who sent it. Your electrons leave a trail. As to all the other non-Vol fans who frequent VN and try to create issues in the fan base, nice try, but it will never work.

Don't kid yourself. We've got our fair share of complete idiots.

Reactions: 1 person
Some Stupid people on this planet. Kids played pretty well.

Feel bad for Cam on that Matthews catch. Looked like he thought he was supposed to have safety help.

johndoevol is a very subtle troll. Be careful when engaging him in conversation. :lol:

Your misdirection is very clear, it will fail, how can I be a troll when everything I say is to support our Volunteer program?

Your trolling ways will betray you soon enough!:thumbsup:

You sir, are a very smart man!:salute:

cam sutton is a warrior.a true freshman starting in the sec.a vfl.players like him have excited about the future of tennessee football.go vols.

Absolutely disgusting if true. Cam was super impressive this year as a true freshman. Looking forward to seeing him progress even more the next few years.

who said it was a Vol fan ? it is most likely a fan of another team and did CBJ say when the threat was delivered ? it may have been several games ago,to give the authorities time to investigate the threat,i hope they find them

Reactions: 3 people
People need to understand that football is just a game. A game played by kids, some just out of high school. I get upset at a loss just like everyone else but damn this is just crazy!
We don't need fans like this but for some reason we sure have more than our fair share.

With these opinions, you obviously don't belong on Volnation. Being rationale just does not fit.

You can stick your head in the sand if you want. As a moderator, you should realize the insanity that appears here on a continuous basis.

I am sure that, like all of us, you have seen many posts calling for coaches to be fired or players to be benched. How many posts have you seen actually calling to end someone's life? The culprit could very well be here for all any of us know, but to outright claim that it is someone here that might have an opposing viewpoint to yours, is ludicrous.

I would like to think it wasn't made by a Vol fan. Certainly not a true Vol fan.

Cam is one of the best defensive players we have, maybe he was involved on a hit on another team player and some idiot fan took offense to it.

Whoever it is, they are sick psychos.

The following is a direct quote from a poster on the first page of the thread that alleges that bottles were thrown at Vandy players as they left the field (I did not see it, so I am not saying it happened - I am just appalled at the sentiment expressed by this poster and am curious whether you "dealt swiftly" with him/her):

I'm glad we did. James Franklin is an arrogant prick and their players and fans now think they own our state because they've beat us two years in a row. Go read Vandymania, it's even more pathetic than some of the threads on here. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing that, it's a risk you take going to an opposing stadium...

You are without a doubt a complete douche if you support such a thing. It's a game. God help people like you.

Edit: I have been sitting at my desk since 6am and totally didn't catch the fact that you were quoting another post. My mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Did you actually read his post? He didn't post that.....he was quoting another post. Comprehension people........get some.

I'm sitting at my desk and read it too fast. Thanks for pointing that out.

The guy that originally posted it is still a douche, though.

that is BS , I hope they find who the POS and press charges. I get mad when we lose or don't play good but I never want to see a kid hurt in any way.

VN Store

Back