Calipari top paid college BB coach..

I can't believe Rick Barnes makes more than Jay Wright, Tom Izzo, and Roy Williams.

It's easy to understand, Tennessee doesn't have to make any "Strong A@@ Offers" and Fulmer has more money to pay our coach.

I can't believe Rick Barnes makes more than Jay Wright, Tom Izzo, and Roy Williams.
I love Barnes, and he's been great for our program, but he's way overpaid. We are paying him $4.7m/year not because he's worth that but for the right to not have a worse coach than him. It's absolutely insane he makes more money than those guys you mentioned.

Exact math could be a little bit off, but if Saban made the same % of Alabama's football revenue that Cal makes of Kentucky's basketball revenue, he'd make about $25m/year.

A closer look at Kelvin Sampson's new UH contract

Kelvin Sampson's new contract at Houston is interesting. $300k base per year and $2.7 million Non-Salary. Are most coaching contracts structured this way or is the 2.7 a personal services contact when Tilman Fertitta?
Head coach base salaries are always in the 000’s range. The rest of it comes from other sources.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back