cal vs tenn

volwindy

sunshine hiker
I am just curious what is the best bet in getting tickets for this game. My sister and her spouse are flying in from Hawaii and my flight has been booked, I am coming from SC. So of course all 3 of us do not want to spend a huge amount for all the other expenses. I've been able to scalp just fine at Tenn, but this is Cal, so I'm not sure how that will be. Does the ticket office sell many away game tickets? I'd appreciate any advice thanks!

There aren't going to be any for the game made available to the public it seems like. TIx office expects the tickets to be sold out before they get to that point. Of my group, we have a couple members who bought a lot of tickets to the game bc of their donor prioirty, so if youre interested in getting tickets right next to the Tennesse section, leave me your email or private message me.

I'm traveling out to San Fransisco area over Labor Day and need to pick-up four tickets for the TN vs. CAL game. Let me know if you can give me a hand. Thanks....

I also have been unable to get a line on tickets for this game. If any of you season ticket holders has an opportunity to pick up extras, please PM me. I'll be happy to buy them from you and kick in some beer money for your troubles!

I have my tickets, plane and game. Now I just need the hotel. Where are any of you vol fans staying??

VN Store

Back