Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.
Dude... I'm not going to pile on too much since you did come back and apologize for acting like you were smarter than everyone, but you are STILL half wrong. Tee Higgins is not Tee Martin's son. 🤣

It's okay to be wrong, it's the fact that you called people morons and dumb a**** when you didn't even have your facts straight (twice) is why your getting so much grief. #lessonslearned

I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.
Tee Higgins is NOT his son :D

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!
No.

Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!

Cade would be a welcomed addition but sad to say that ship has sailed. The kid is happy with UGA and I hope he stays and his brother makes his own legacy with UT and never regrets his decision. GBO

I don't think Tee means what you think it means. :p:p

Neither. Cade would be a Jr next year with a jump to the NFL if he wants to. It would be stupid of him to transfer and sit out a year. Theres no way Amari leaves Clemson who will still be in the CFP picture next year for a team that is just trying to win the SEC East.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan

Both are starting for championship contending teams. They won’t be coming here, even with the family ties....

iu

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Yes.

I also think Russia hacked the election, climate change will destroy Earth by 2030 and capitalism is evil.

When you cut make sure you are on the right side of the limb..

limb.gif

Not unless Georgia and Clemson get put on probation or they are uber quick eligible for grad transfer.

Can you get a hardship transfer if Coley is your OC?

41321447_10213301001501134_1884467117877624832_n.jpg

Don't want that Mays.
Here's the glass half full of that May's. I don't blame him for not coming with the situation we were in at the time, and if he did come, he might have been good enough for us to win one more game and if we did, It might have taken longer to get rid of Butch.

VN Store

Back