• HEIGHT 6-5
  • WEIGHT 205
  • HIGH SCHOOL Corona Del Mar
  • HOME TOWN Newport Beach, CA
  • CLASS 2020

John Humphreys, Corona Del Mar, Wide Receiver

John Humphreys, 2020 Wide Receiver - Rivals

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it’s just a highlight video, but I really like this one.. would be nice to have that kind of height at WR, and judging from the video he looks to have enough speed to get separation from some corners

Nice cuts, accelaration, and hands. Boy can throw a juke. I like him.

Want.. this kid is a really good athlete with size and seems to be tough as nails.. not sure about competition.. probably be a tough pull from Cali but we thought that about a certain linebacker

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Want.. this kid is a really good athlete with size and seems to be tough as nails.. not sure about competition.. probably be a tough pull from Cali but we thought that about a certain linebacker

Corona Del Mar is a very good SoCal HS football program, but they're quite not elite. They're competitive locally in their League, but they don't have the zip codes with enough athletes to compete with the large public schools, or established Catholic schools. They lost their opening game to Junipero Serra Catholic (The SoCal Serra Catholic, not Serra HS in NorCal), but the only other game they lost was in the CIF playoff finals.

That being said, this is a kid I've been following since last year, and I'm very happy to see that we've offered. Very good offer list, and this is the type of big body athletic receiver who would fit in nicely in the Callaway WR role. Next step is getting him on campus.

VN Store

Back