'20 CA WR Jermaine Burton (Alabama commit)

3. JERMAINE BURTON, WR (94)
10701255.jpg
(Photo: Tony Walsh)
Overall rank: No. 9
Former school: Georgia
The word: Per 247Sports' Isaac Trotter, Burton hauled in 27 receptions for 404 yards and three touchdowns in 2020 before building off that strong debut with an impressive 2021 campaign for the national champion Bulldogs. Burton had 26 receptions for 497 yards and five touchdowns. Burton was Georgia’s second-leading receiver behind freshman tight end Brock Bowers (882 receiving yards). He's the top pass-catcher now available on the open market.

JT Daniels is average as hell. Who cares where he goes. Burton is good but nothing spectacular.

I won't say you're wrong because I'm not sure about his mindset re pain and potential injury, but Daniels has the tools to be much better than average IMO. He seemed to have regained confidence in his knee in 2021, because his throwing mechanics looked improved vs 2020. I hope he puts it all together, preferably somewhere outside the SEC.

Also, I like Burton a lot but he apparently wants to make a statistical splash next season. That's obviously his prerogative and maybe what's best for him, but not necessarily what's best for his team so good luck in the portal.

Last edited:
I won't say you're wrong because I'm not sure about his mindset re pain and potential injury, but Daniels has the tools to be much better than average IMO. He seemed to have regained confidence in his knee in 2021, because his throwing mechanics looked improved vs 2020. I hope he puts it all together, preferably somewhere outside the SEC.

Also, I like Burton a lot but he apparently wants to make a statistical splash next season. That's obviously his prerogative and maybe what's best for him, but not necessarily what's best for his team so good luck in the portal.
I know an offense he could play in and make a statistical splash…

Not going make statistical splash on yalls team. Uga wins by talent alone. Offense is average at best when you look at how often defense gets them the ball back

This is a big get for bama. They’re losing a TON at WR this year. The rich stay rich…

I have heard he doesn't like Stetson. Idk if that means on or off the field, but I was told he didn't like Stetson and wanted to stick it to UGA so he chose Bama.

On field. Stetson is a game manager and hurts WRs ability to showcase skill set. If your a WR you don’t go to UGA right now. You need go to one of Bama, USCw, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Texas, TN, Ohio St, Texas Tech(because of new OC from West Ky). Those are the schools that are going to be churning out WR production yearly

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
On field. Stetson is a game manager and hurts WRs ability to showcase skill set. If your a WR you don’t go to UGA right now. You need go to one of Bama, USCw, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Texas, TN, Ohio St, Texas Tech(because of new OC from West Ky). Those are the schools that are going to be churning out WR production yearly
you forgot Jackson State :D

VN Store

Back